i have met and chat with so many people from all over the world.....i have been hotlisted and even chatted to pilots and docters..plz do not take the rumour that hornymatches is a scam because its not .It is either they are not confident with themselves or just bad personality bec it those shows....hornymatchees .com has made me lots of friends and playmates all over the world..the best part is that I only can wink and receive mail.im transbabe my user name and have been with the site approx 8-10 months.I enjoy and love it

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Hotstuff yummy

just played with the site for a while ... awaiting refund...if it does not come...they will lose their visa capabilities...site is fake

I hope my dog dosn't look like you when it's old

are you the *** blonde looking for sex all over the place, or you are the owner of this site, or you work for them you just lie lie lie, I can tell you one thing you are super ugly, I know you made money from conning people but the fact you are ugly whether you are a man or a woman, I hope someone will spam your your site and teach a lesson.

probably one of their staff, who writes fake messegs to trick people to join, ohhhhh she or he is ugly

oh yes *** im sure thousands are lieing compared to you the one fake blonde lmao

AND THIS PERSONS WRITING IS EXACTLY LIKE ALL OF THE EMAILS WRITTEN TO ME BY A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSON ON HM.com PROVING NOT ONLY THE LETTERS WRITTEN TO ME ARE FAKE BUT ALSO ONCE AGAIN THE SITE IS BOGUS what a bunch of ***!

THIS artical IS FAKE this picture of this woman is on ALL of the sister sites to Hornymatch.com !!!!!

IT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW DETERMINED THEY ARE AND TO WHAT EXTREAM THEY USE TACTICS TO GET YOU TO JOIN THERE BOGUS SITE!

Highland Park, Queensland, Australia #27018

This is evidently made of from the staff of hornymatches, read the other msgs to compare, and watch how hard she tries to convince.