1.3

4Seating - Worst Customer service ever

I ordered 8 theater seats for $4358.16 and some chairs had visible scratches and damages. Even the delivery company people told me that those chairs should be returned.

When I called @ 4seatings phone number somebody named Angela Allan talked to me. She sent me and email asking the pictures of the damages. I sent the pictures together with a copy of the delivery note including the information about the damages. After sending the pictures I never got any response and when I called the number again nobody picked up the phone.

I left a message too and still didn't get any response.

So beware of this company. They are sending damaged seats which they may have purchased at a discounted rate.

Read

Hello I Would like to address this concern, if you could please give me a call 800-407-8665, Melissa CS Lead 4Seating.com

DesertedAardvark
Poor customer service
Loss
Review #1266167 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.0

4Seating - Very dissatisfied is an understatement

We received our chairs middle of january. Upon arrival the one chair did not work and we had a tray table not show.

We called the following Monday and they said it would be sent out. About 3 weeks later the other chair did same thing and I called again. They would be sent out again I was told. A month goes by and still no switches.

They keep telling me that they are on backorder and that the container seems to be stuck in the same place it's been stuck for a long time. It's been 4 months with two chairs that don't work right. I got an email that I have a shipment coming. I opened the package and I received a table and a reading light for my trouble but not even one switch.

When I spoke to the lady this evening she gave me the same song and dance I've gotten for 4 months.

It's like a recording! Only thing it's real people!

Read

Best place to leave the review is trustpilot and Amazon, then they will respond, thay is the only real way to get results or at least a chance to make things right. They responded really fast to me.

Hope this helps You! You'd think with a large purchase they would really try to help.

RundownCommonLoon266
Damaged or defective
Review #1250406 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.1

Mathis Furniture - $2400.00 Peeling Movie Chairs under 6 years old

Update by user Mar 21, 2018

V. Johnson

Original review posted by user Mar 21, 2018

I am totally pissed off. Purchased these chairs from Mathis Bros.

shy of 6 years ago and they are peeling like a dog shedding his winter coat! Upon purchasing the chairs I was not presented with an opportunity for a warranty. I have no small children and keep a very neat retro home. Cost of chairs was $2400.00 plus tax.

I assumed I was getting good quality. I have other Mathis Bros pieces in my home and have never had an issue.

I contacted their customer service and spoke with a young girl by the name of Jeanette at the Ontario California office and she immediately was pawning me off to call 2 numbers. I informed her the chairs are mechanically perfect, but cosmetically horrid! Jeanette had me to call a person by the name of Ben.

I phoned him and he asked for me to forward pic of the chairs.

This I did and he responded back they are beyond repair, because they are bonded or bicast leather and after a "few years" they deteriorate! For the amount of money I paid for the chairs I was sure they were real leather.

Read

I'm not giving up! I despise having my money wasted!

ncalloway
Mathis Furniture Verified Representative

Hello- We apologize about the issues you are having with your merchandise. If you could email us your sales order number or phone number associated with your account to socialmedia@mathisbrothers.com, we will look into getting you assisted. We appreciate your business.

@ncalloway

Customer no. 595947650Vella Johnson510 viewpointe circleCorona ca 92881951 268 6716Phone I have is new. Rep located me in Mathis Bros system by my name and address.

ncalloway
Mathis Furniture Verified Representative
@yaris1103

Thank you for the information. After having upper management look this over again, unfortunately we are still unable assist with any repair or exchange with your merchandise. We apologize that we are not able to get a resolution with this issue.

@ncalloway

UNFORTUNATELY...............Word will be passed on for people NOT TO SHOP MATHIAS BROS! POWER OF THE PEN, SOCIAL MEDIA ETC.,YOU PEOPLE KNEW YOU WERE NOT GOING TO RECTIFY THE ISSUE FROM THE START!

@ncalloway

Specify WHY YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO GET RESOLUTION WITH THIS ISSUE!

@ncalloway

How coward of Mathias Bros! you guys did not have the courtesy to send someone out to view the chairs!

I'm not stopping until I get some satisfaction. Everyone I have have informed of this matter is in awe, because they know the type of home I keep and we are not smokers, no small children!

there is no reason these chairs should be torn up like this! As stated you ncalloway lied and did not get me any assistance resolution to this matter!

@ncalloway

ncalloway #1450300Please note your response stated YOU would look into getting me assisted. Your response does not validate any assistance. This is a solemn promise I will be filing a claim with Small Claims Court whether I LOOSE or WIN just for the satisfaction to let Mathias bros know business cannot be done in this manner.

View more comments
user79623638
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Credit or exchange
Review #1216073 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Value City Furniture - Motor failed first use

We purchased 5 theatre chairs and dining room table. They delivered and set up, when reclining the first chair the motor broke.

We called that day for service and they came out the next day and said they would call us the next day. They didn’t call until the following day, we read online this type of failure is common. We asked to return the recliners and were told they can’t pick up for 19 day from now. We read they will only refund purchase price if returned in 7 days.

This is a game they play to get out of refunding. Please don’t fall for their rip off games.

Time to post as many times as I need to. I will get my refund one way or another.

Bad quality
Review #1197575 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1197575.
5.0

Great Furniture Deal - Awesome Theatre Seating, Just Love it.....

Delivery went well, very nice young men well dressed and polite, the chair is exactly what I expected. A bit firm and that's what I need.

I have a neck problem and the power neck cushion allows me to maintain different positions for my neck as I recline differently for reading my paper, a book or watching television. It really relieves strain on my neck. The control buttons in the armrest are very sensitive but I assume that eventually my cats will figure out to keep their little paws away, it will take me longer. I'm a happy and comfortable customer and user.

Heavy. Well-Made.

Super nice couches and upgraded leather material. All electronics work great...............................................

IrisG
Good quality
Review #1131219 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.8

4Seating - Fr Beginning to End

Patricia helped setup the order. Once the order arrived white glove it was set up out of order.

I called and got connected with Richard, he knew right away what was wrong. He was patient we lost connection. He didn't give up. Through emails, phone calls, photos, we got the situation straighten.

The delivery man was kind, clean and effecient.

AND I LOVE THE CHAIRS. They are beautiful and so comfortable.

EGwynn
On time delivery
Review #1113001 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.5

4Seating - Happy so far

We had looked everywhere for theater seating and every place had to order. Once you ordered you were stuck with it anyway.

So we Ordered 4 piece theater seating. We did discover a rip in leather by leg from a damaged box. Upon calling to let them know a new arm has been ordered and a technician will repair when it gets here. John was the name of the customer service guy that I spoke with and has made this easy so far.

Furniture received is very comfortable and nice looking. Furniture also came so quick.

Other places would have taken 12 weeks. Will be completely happy as long as repair is made as easy as it has been so far.

Good customer service
Review #1065032 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1065032.

4Seating - CHEAPLY MADE

THE CHAIRS ARE CHEAPLY MADE, THEY LOOK BEAUTIFUL BUT OUR CHARIS THE ARM RESTS DIDN'T REMAIN FIRM, THEY HAVE DIPS IN THEM WHERE THE STUFFING HAS MOVED, THE SWITCH HAS STOPPED WORKING, YOU CANNOT RECLINE. THE THING THAT BOTHERS ME WE PAID A LITTLE OVER $5,000 AND THE ARMS ARE SUNKEN IN AND WE HAVE HAD THEM SINCE 9/20/2013 THE THING IS WE HAVEN'T USED THEM MORE THAN 20 TIMES.

THEY SHOULD STILL BE LIKE NEW. VERY DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER. THEY ARE NOT VERY COMFORTABLE EITHER. THE HEAD PART HURTS MY NECK.

THE WOOD UNDERNEATH THE CHAIR IS SO FLIMSY I COULD ACTUALLY BREAK IT EASILY AND I AM A WOMAN.

THE WEBSITE HAS NO WHERE TO LOOK UP PARTS TO ORDER. SO I NOW HAVE TO CALL THEM.

Not as described
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1062989 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1062989.
4.2

4Seating - Good Experience

My home theater seats were delivered as promised. We had a couple of issues after delivery and installation, but Fernando was on top of things and handled them promptly and professionally.

He arranged for replacement parts to be sent to us and for an in-home repair service when that (unfortunately) became necessary. The seats are comfortable, attractive, well-made and really complete our home theater setup. Helpful people both on the telephone and in the Texas showroom.

I would use them again and recommend them for anyone needing home theater seating. I'll think of them positively every time I sit down to watch a movie in my home theater.

Good customer service
Review #1057910 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1057910.