Consumer Cellular fraud aimed at the elderly

My sister had a consumer cellular phone for a few years. She rarely used it but when she did, she was always having trouble getting a call through .

I ordered a second one (should NOT have) after another phone I had was no longer working. The phone did not hold it's charge very long..had to keep recharging and the worst event was I was trying to get home from a doctor's office and I could not get a signal to my cab!! I did NOT need this as I was NOT feeling well!! We decided to cancel our phones.

When I told them of the problem, they made NO attempt to solve the problem , offered no apologies for their poor service and told us we would receive a last bill. When the last bill came on our charge we took up a complaint on Consumer Cellular and the credit charge company said we could withhold the payment until they did a review. Consumer Cellular proceeded to HARASS us with e-mails, phone calls and put an extra charge of $28 on the $52 bill claiming Late fees and warned us there could be "More" fees. This company is a FRAUD and should be out of Business as they aim their advertising at the elderly.

Both my sister and I are also cardiac patients!! SHAMEFUL!

Read
Service
Home Phone
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Review #1165277 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1165277.
2.0

Magicjack - Telephone will not ring

My land line telephone connected to the Magic Jack does not ring on incoming calls! What on earth have I done wrong and did not complete?

What can I do to make it ring on incoming calls? Is there anyone there who can help answer this question? It has to be something simple I'm over looking or I'm making it more complicated than it needs to be that not the first time I've done that!

I have been looking at this for more than an hour now and I'm about ready to pack the darn thing up and return it! Any one please point me in the right direction!

Read

Glendora, California, United States #1269698

My majic jack will not ring either!

I even returned the phone thinking it was a bad ATT phone but the new one does not ring either.

Mijic jack just has some *** chat that is impersonal and takes time, time, time.

What do I do...there is something wrong with their system if the ringer does not activate when an incoming call comes in.

Meriden, Connecticut, United States #1234038

when this happen to my MJ we had to replace the usb power supply feeding the device.

Service
Home Phone
I didn’t like
Desk telephone does not ring on incoming calls
Reason of review
my phone does not ring!
Review #941902 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer941902.