Omaha Steaks - Delivery directions not followed by delivery service.

Detail order for delivery was clearly printed on label to deliver to back house down the driveway. this is the second time it was placed on the porch of the front house

.Returning from dinner tonight we found the box on the front porch OF THE NEIGHBOR.

Because of recent rain, the weather was cool, so it still had ice.

This summer the steaks were left at the front house in 102'temp. late evening. The neighbor called to let us know our awaited steaks had arrived.

On opening we found the ice had all melted , but thank good had not spoiled. You need to change your postal delivery service.

OmahaSteaksCares
Omaha Steaks Verified Representative

I'm so sorry to hear there have been issues with your delivery. I understand how frustrating that can be.

We appreciate your feedback and will forward this information. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, so if you contact our Customer Service team at custserv@omahasteaks.com or call 800-329-6500, they will be happy to assist you.

VapidEstrelaMountainDog
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1353030 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Goedekers - Nightmare!! 2 out of 3 items are damaged with no options of return or exchange besides delayed delivery and horrible customer service.

I regretted that I haven't had time to research on this company ahead of time during the stressful remodeling process. I share most of the negative experiences other customers had. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Damages:

1. The delivery people helped us carry appliances to the 3rd floor along with the help of my husband and another person we hired. It was around 9 am. I was concerned about not having space for neighbors to walk through as well as delaying other deliveries they have. I asked them to remove all the packages and help me check if there are any damages while my husband and the mover were moving remodeling supplies to the basement to make room for the three appliances in our one-bedroom condo. The delivery people said everything is ok with the dim light in the hallway. I used the light from my cell phone to check as well, yet due to the dim light and how close they are to each other, I didn't notice there was a big dent on one side of the washing machine and scratches on the other side. After we took out our door and move all the appliances inside of the condo, with the bright skylight, we noticed there are scratches all over the front of the fridge. That's when I called Goedekers to report issues with the fridge and the washing machine.

2. A representative told me to email all photos to customer service. 2 Days passed. No responses. I called in on the 3rd day and unfortunately, I encountered Tiyana, which exacerbated the nightmare. She told me that there's nothing she can do right now because it's labor day weekend. She then asked me to send model and serial number, which I wasn't informed when I called 2 days ago. I called back after the holiday to follow up with her. I tried a few times through her colleagues to leave her messages for follow up. Through one of her colleagues, I heard Tiyana on the background giving out directions, stating that she didn't receive the model and serial numbers. Hence, I sent them in again. She didn't call me back as half of the day went by but was able to answer a call from me as a phone-in customer. There was no service in her customer service. Her style was demanding and rude. Towards the end, she said "I spent awfully a lot of time with you and I have other customers" and was about to hang up. I asked her to transfer me to a manager since she appears to be busy. She responded "all managers are busy." When I asked her to leave a note with the manager and let me know the time frame of the returned phone call. She refused to give any information and hang up the phone. This is truly unbelievable. I called back again right away and was able to reach a manager through another representative right away. This explains a lot about her "customer service."

3. I was told that I can't exchange or return them since they can't know who was responsible for the damages. Really, I regret that I was considerate of others at the time of delivery and assuming that the company will take care of the customers like most other companies.

4. Based on what other said, the chance or returning them is even slimmer if you don't have the original packaging. We broke them down right away since we have extremely limited space in our one bedroom condo especially with two new damaged appliances.

Delivery:

I was informed delivery will happen in 2 weeks. As a matter of fact, it almost doubled the delivery time like other stated. I wasn't informed that they will group all items together for them to be shipped all at one time. As you know, during remodeling time, significant delay usually makes the process more stressful and costly.

As of now, I am still not sure what are some options I have regarding the damaged appliances. Right now, Costco has the same fridge with lower price, a delivery within one week, free hook up and the amazing costco warranty + return policy. I am feeling so disappointed, drained and emotional with this battle with Goedekers.

Your experience could well be positive if the delivery is not an issue and there's no damage but I recommend don't risk it if you could pay a little bit more for better customer service and reliable delivery.

UnbecomingAnatolianShepherdDog
I didn’t like
Customer support, Old damaged product, Customer service, Repeated delay, Refund time
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Fair solution and apology from the specific customer service employee.
Review #1346633 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.1

Warners Stellian - Worst experience imaginable

My husband and I spent $5,000 on four new kitchen appliances, including a top-of-the-line refrigerator. We were told by our sales person that our delivery would be within two days.

We heard nothing from them. Three weeks later, our old refrigerator started leaking all over the kitchen floor, causing the wood to buckle and rot. I called the store and asked why our purchase hadn't been delivered yet. They said they hadn't found the refrigerator we wanted.

I told the store manager, Marty Hinz, the problem with our current refrigerator and he got mad at ME and told me to call the corporate office. I did and eventually got my refrigerator, but am still waiting on my dishwasher range/stovetop and microwave.

Oh, and did I mention the fridge never got cold and we ended up with about $300 in rotten food? I'm contacting the MN Attorney General.

SteadyLionfish795
Order processing issue
$2000
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1308930 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Home Meridian International - Replacement screws

The movers lost the screws to my bed, which shows Home Meridian as the company. I bought my furniture at Sam Levitz in Arizona.

Part of the furniture Homestead Storage footboard Item # 8276-256, purchase order # 206867. I am looking for the screws to this bed. If you do not have them can you tell me where I might find them or how I would describe the screw. The screw is flat on both ends with the phillips head built into the screw and measures 3 9/16 long.

I have looked everywhere for these screws and have not been able to find them.

I have been told that is probably special made by you company. I need these screws in order to put my bed together

Saundra Allen, sallen117@cox.net

GodlyPug765
Bad quality
Review #1308642 is a subjective opinion of poster.

LINCARE DOVER,NH HORRIABLE SERVICE

CALLED FOR OXYGEN DELIVERY ON WENDESDAY THEY DIDN'T SHOW. CALLED AGAIN ON THURSDAY THEY SAID THEY BE THERE BY THE END OF THE DAY THEY DIDN'T SHOW.

TRIED AGAIN FRIDAY SAME STORY BE THERE BY THE END OF THE DAY THIS TIME THEY CALLED ON A CELL NUMBER WHILE I WAS OUT IN THE YARD. SAID THEY DIDN'T COME BECAUSE I DIDN'T ANSWER THE PHONE.I CALLED AGAIN ON MONDAY AND WAS TOLD THAT I NEED TO BE HOME AND BY THE PHONE IF I WANT DELIVERY, BUT THEY WOULD DELIVER BY THE END OF THE DAY. DIDN'T SHOW AGAIN. CALLED AGAIN ON TUESDAY THEY SENT THE TANKS WITH AN OLDER LADY SAID SHE COULDN'T CARRY THE TANKS UP THE STAIRS.

LUCKY FOR ME THAT MY SON WAS HERE AND HE CARRIED THE TANKS.

SO I GUESS THAT BECAUSE I HAVE A MEDICAL DISABILITY I LOSE ALL RIGHTS TO BEING TREATED PROPERLY AND I MUST STAY IN AND BY THE PHONE FOR DAYS ON END WAITING FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO DO THERE JOB TO BRING THE SUPPLIES THAT THEY ARE BEING PAID FOR. IT WOULD BE BAD ENOUGH IF IT WAS JUST ONE USELESS EMPLOYEE BUT THE WHOLE OFFICE INCLUDING THE MANAGER ARE LIARS AND SHOULD BE FIRED!!!!!

FlatSumatranRhinoceros
Problem with delivery
Review #1306226 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Living Spaces - Nice Product Line, Horrendous Customer Service

My wife and I recently purchased a pair of matching sleeper sofas from Living Spaces for our living room. We were excited for the purchase because a few years ago, we purchased a slightly used love seat from a neighbor who was relocating across the country, and we were very pleased with the style, quality, and comfort. Naturally, we turned first to Living Spaces.

We made our purchase on June 14th. We were aware that one of the two sofas was low in stock and might be on back order for some time. We were willing to wait a couple weeks, if necessary, for our sofas to be delivered together, at the same time. The Service rep suggested my wife might call back around the first week of July. Great. No problem.

As that date approached, she called Customer Service and was told that the smaller item was back in stock and both items could be delivered on the 13th or 14th of July. On the 13th, she called Customer Service again to verify that the delivery was still scheduled. The customer service rep then indicated that the item was again out of stock and would not be available for delivery until the end of July. Frustrated, she decided it was time to rethink our plan. She asked them to deliver the one in stock, and we would wait for the other to arrive at the end of the month. They agreed, and delivery was to be “expedited” and delivered between 8pm and midnight. Odd, I thought, but okay. I moved our old sofa out to our garage.

At some point, my wife began to read Yelp reviews and got a sinking feeling that I should call them. Maybe, she thought, I could get different results. So around 6pm or so, I called to check that the smaller item on back order would indeed be available at the end of July. The service rep assured me that was indeed the case. Then almost as an afterthought, I mentioned the delivery on its way. I could hear her begin typing on the other end. “No,” she told me, “Your delivery was canceled.”

I was livid. When did they call to tell me? They didn’t. Could I speak with a supervisor? No, this was a decision made by the warehouse manager. Well, could I speak to him? No, they don’t handle Customer Service issues. I’m pretty sure I cursed—not AT her, but about the situation. She said she would reschedule the delivery for the following day—the 14th—between 4 and 8, and we ended the call by me calmly saying that if the delivery did not arrive by 8pm the next day, I intend to cancel the order. She said she understood.

Saturday afternoon around 2pm, I missed a call from the number “1 (991) 09”. I didn’t notice the voicemail notification until around 4pm (the beginning of our delivery window), and checked the message. “Hello, good morning, my name is Brittany,” began a two-minute voicemail explaining to me that she had checked the warehouse and was unable to find the larger sofa—the item we were assured was to be delivered to our house within two hours. She told us they expect the item to be in stock again “in late July.” She offered us a gift card for our inconvenience.

I wondered how a company could survive like this. Living Spaces sells what appears to be a very good finished product at a reasonable price, but their customer service is absolutely abysmal. My wife read aloud one Yelp review after another to me. It was an encyclopedic foray into frustration, exasperation, rage, grief, and regret. To be clear, we never took issue with any individual with whom we spoke. They are people merely trying to earn a living. But we both agreed that Living Spaces clearly suffering from a self-inflicted wound—a culture of flippant disregard for its customers and their own reputation. And until we are thoroughly convinced that has fundamentally changed, we agreed that we’d never buy so much as a throw pillow from this company again.

So, I took a deep breath, called the Customer Service number, and told them we wanted to cancel the order entirely. The service rep said she understood. She apologized for our inconvenience and assured us the money would be back in our account between three and five business days. The fifth day would be Friday, July 20th. Needless to say, we’re now concerned about our refund.

Bad quality
Review #1303899 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1303899.

Best Buy - Appliances

I had a very, very, very, very best experiences ever with the best buy. I bought a washer and dryer a month ago.

My delivery was set up for the 5th of the July. First, they had my address incorrect even though I provided the correct address to them. They rescheduled it for the 11th. Second, after taking time off from my regular activities to wait for them a piece was missing from my delivery.

I called the store Biscayne so many time, each time a called i was on hold for about minutes, them i spoke to a store manager. The store manager said he's going back to next day because my order was still in transit. I never get a callback. I called the hotline to complain they said couldn't anything for me.

The delivery was rescheduled for 14th from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM, the delivery guy called me at 2:06 stated he was coming with 30 minutes if I'm going to be home I told him to hold on I could ask my husband if he could go home from his job again because my schedule time frame was 4-pm. so my husband said okay i called the driver to tell him okay.

At 3:31 the drive never shows up a call the number back multiple time they never answer. I had a very, very bad experience ever i will never recommend anyone to best especially when i come to appliances.

AberrantLeopard591
Poor customer service
Loss
Review #1303735 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Sharis Berries - Not happy

I ordered Sherri's for my girlfriend, and they just leave the packages at the front door, with no signature required, and any Tom, *** or Harry can come by and take your package, which is what happened to me. These berries are not cheap I am out $40+ dollars.

Not happy. I think they need to change the policy and require signatures.

Bad quality
Review #1262555 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1262555.
2.0

Slumberland Furniture - Poor customer service

Bought almost $4,000 in furniture at the Slumberland store in Galesburg, IL. It took 5 deliveries to get this done.

My headboard was damaged I had to wait for a new one. My mattress cover wasn't delivered. I called to let the associate be aware of the issue. They told me I basically stole it.

That they left it in my bed drawer. Well my bed didn't have a draw, I called the store and the warehouse manager stated when he done inventory count there was an extra. So, I went into the store and told them I wasn't very happy about being called a theft no about my purchase. I was told that is how it works we can't do anything about it.

I was told I would not get billed for anything until all of it arrived. I come home from vacation and my bill is late. I call the store manager to ask about it she stated well its pretty clear that's not how it works.

Overall not happy with this experience and when asked I will state my opion of the Galesburg store and the store manager. I will make my purchase elsewhere.

EntertainingChinstrapPenguin
I didn’t like
Being down graded when talking to an associate or management
Poor customer service
Price reduction
Review #1258988 is a subjective opinion of poster.

QVC - Product not delivered as scheduled

My wife ordered two mattresses and bed springs, that were to be delivered to our house. QVC stated that a delivery firm would call us and work with us to set up a delivery day and tlme.

About four days later we received a recorded call indicating that the delivery would be on the upcoming Saturday between 10am and 2pm. We found the delivery firms phone number, and I called their office to confirm the delivery. The shipment did not show up. We called QVC, who in turn gave us another phone number of the shipping firm.

No one answered our call to the firm. On Monday, two days later, we again called QVC, and again they gave is a phone number to call. This time we did talk to someone from the shipping firm, who had no idea where our shipment was. We then called QVC and cancelled the order.

My expectation is that QVC should be resonsible for this type of shipment all the way to my house, and not just until it leaves the shipping point. We are extremely disappointed and will not order from them again.

Problem with delivery
Review #1244786 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1244786.