Shopify - Will not pursue sellers to issue refunds

No order, no refund. Made an order, haven't received it.

Emails and DMs completely unanswered by the seller. Approached Shopify to help, they pretended to be bothered in the first email, but washed their hands, in short told me it's not their problem. They make shopping on eBay look like Harrods. I have never had a good Shopify experience.

Will never do it again. AVOID YOUR MONEY IS AT RISK.

Headphones
Review #1507600 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1507600.
5.0

Wish - My order was sent to me in the right box but was not what i oredered

I bought beats by Dre wireless headphones and what was sent to me was beats by Dre wireless box with everything for wireless headphones but the headphones are not wireless

FourCeskyFousek
Not as described
Review #1502491 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - BROKEN PACKAGE

Just got package today tried to test the head phones only one speaker works right speaker is not working ive tried to call twice!

UntrueEmu
Damaged or defective
Review #1475620 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.6

Family Dollar - Bluetooth

Purchased bluetooth headphones from family dollar yesterday morning tried to return them yesterday evening. I was told no refund on electronic in return for the same item.

Why would i want the same damn item for? So ive contacted customer service no where in the receipt it says no refund or return on electronics.

InformalHalibut
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1457990 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Securus Technologies - Issue not addressed

The Tablet is fine. It works but the headphones or earphones just stopped working. He needs them to be replaced. I tried to call and talk to a person for inmate:

Chad Julian ADC# 134481

Eloise Julian 479 790 9357

ejulian@ prodigy.net

FlamboyantBoa835
Bad quality
Review #1444723 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Touch Of Modern - Received ear buds and there is no instruction

I received the earbuds but there is no way to charge it or pair it to my phone???

SkinnyLadybug
Bad quality
Review #1425532 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Techrabbit - Headphones and iPhone case

Both was same they said, very good one

WildCrane919
Good quality
Review #1412935 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Aliexpress - Earphone are not working

I have got the earphones but it isn't working pls solve my problem

GentleGoat
Damaged or defective
Review #1399379 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.7

Gearbest - My Fist Order - Il Mio Primo Ordine

Signori ho letto vari post e varie lamentele su GearBest, forse sono stato fortunato o forse molto attento, non saprei dirlo ma io non ho avuto alcun problema.

Ho effettuato il mio primo ordine giorno 02 Settembre 2018, è stato diviso in due consegne distinte e separate perché alcuni oggetti non erano subito disponibili, ma alla fine ho ricevuto tutti gli oggetti senza alcun problema.

Io ho pagato con Paypal e facendo pure l'assicurazione e tutto è andato bene.

Mi spiace che molti abbiano problemi, ma per fortuna tutto è andato a buon fine per me.

Controllate sempre i dati che inserite nel modulo della spedizione e pagate con Paypal per evitare qualsiasi problema di pagamento!

***

Gentlemen I read various posts and various complaints about GearBest, maybe I was lucky or maybe very careful, I could not say it but I did not have any problems.

I placed my first order on 02 September 2018, it was divided into two separate and separate deliveries because some items were not immediately available, but in the end I received all the objects without any problem.

I paid with Paypal and also insurance and everything went well.

I'm sorry that many have problems, but luckily everything went well for me.

Always check the data you enter in the shipping form and pay with Paypal to avoid any payment problems! Happy Like

Vincenzo Basile
Tags
I liked
Original item, Fast and safe, Friendly site and attractiv price, Ease of ordering
Fair pricing
Review #1371128 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Gearbest - Best Deal

Best platform to shop online.

Gearbest offers many fantastic products with good price.

Everything is great according to my experience like : Delivery, Support,Price and Quality.

Thanks Gearbest

YounessAnaly
Good quality
Review #1367069 is a subjective opinion of poster.