Corvette Mods - They just stole over 500 $ and Pay Pal and BBB is not helping me.

Purchased replacement headlights from this company and they were not wired properly and the order was not complete.

Breana and Caroll have shown no empathy or assistance.

Lets all get together and sue.

Not as described/ advertised
Review #1528029 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - They are thieves

I received an item in the mail that was obviously broken at the store by them because it was broken inside the package and taped up. I began the return process I went to the post office to get my return label that they had sent and I had to pay for return shipping for an item that they sent defective it is taken me two months to date and have yet to see any refund of shipping or the item I sent the item back I have no money I have no item I have nothing I’m out an extra $10.65 for shipping that they have not returned this company is a rip off !

Damaged or defective
Review #1466926 is a subjective opinion of poster.

CARiD sucks

I purchased three sets of lumen ledblow and high beem lights with driving lights. Lumin g8 led 6500 lumins.

I did love the product and the customer service until you have an issue. They offer a five year warranty which is a joke. My story is long and I will keep it short. My low bumper driving lights went out so I contacted them.

I felt light I was dealing with a start up company that did not know how to handle a warranty claim. So to clarify, I have spent 5 hours on the phone with them a half a dozen times, 38 emails, two dozen photos, then more calls and phots. They finally said ok we will warranty the light. Oh yeah I had to diag it my self one of my techs and they had not been satisfied with that.

When you have power coming out of you resister and the light does not work, you switch lights with the other side and it works- that tells me it is the light. So after two more calls and they had to talk to their techs to see if I checked it right. Might I also say I run several shops, so I know how to check electrical. After agreeing they stated they need a photo of the destroyed light and to cut the wire at the base of the bulb.

So I did and emailed them the picture while I was on the phone with them. The lady uploaded all my photos and the destroyed photo. I get an email later stating they would warranty the light bulb only. However they said it was a different bulb number and for a Dodge Durango.

Let me add, I even sent them copies of my invoices on the lights that i purchased so could they get it wrong. Once again I called them. On hold forever and *** customer service. The lady pulled up my claim and state it was a bulb for a 2006 Dodge Durango.

I said NO, If you look at my receipts and my account that I have for you I have a 2016 Dodge Ram 1500. I told her that is a wrong bulb. Look up the two car and they take different bulbs. It’s funny- she could not find a Dodge Ram-wow I so pissed by now.

She puts me on hold to call her tech. Finally she comes back and short answer says your right and the tech will fix it but we need a picture of the destroyed bulb. What waste more of my time. So Insent it to her while on the phone with her.

Rest assured all was ago at this time and it would ship by the 15-18 of January. I get another email telling me that the order will expire if I don’t submit a photo of the destroyed bulb- now I pissed. They still had the Wong bulb and the wrong car and they lied and not uploaded my photo.. my wife is laughing at me at this point.

I spent all night looking up every pasted email and every persons emails in their conpany the I had felt with in the past and new ones that I could find. I resent every email, every photo, every conversation to any and everybody in their company 31 times all night long. I have lost it at this point. I kept get canned emails that someone will return my call or email me back.

So I get an email the next day from the head custoner service rep apologizing to me for the run a round. I told him that is not enough. So now everyone knows I pissed and I am not going away. The corrected the Durango to a Dodge Ram and corrected the bulb to the correct one.

Once again insured me that it’s handled and that it will ship on the 25. So I excited again. I have a hard time driving at night the the factory *** yellowish lights. So I have always changed my lights the the clear white lights.

I get an email today stating that they now have pushed back my shipping date to February. They suck, they peopl suck, the policies suck, their prices suck, their techs if they exist must be the only one with a brain but you can’t talk to them, their follow up sucks, their warranty sucks, returns suck, dealing with them sucks, they don’t do what they say. I will never buy from them again and I will post and repost until everyone know how much they suck. I will not stop until I prove a point on how much they suck.

I’m the end I purchased 3 different sets of lumins products and even if they gave me all my money back and even sent we new bulbs with a new Dodge Ram connected to them- I still will not stop. THE SUCK and they/ everyone needs to understand that.

Warranty issue
Review #1459065 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Advance Auto Parts - Expensive Bad Headlight.

I bought the more exspensive type of headlight in Oct 2018 and over the weekwnd they both went out within a day of each other. I email Advance Auto parts and basically not there problem.

So you talk us into spending more money and qhen it doeant work well yall say not our problem. Im pissed and will take my business elsewhere.

I also taking back the parts I just bought unopened and uninstalled as they say for a full refund. 30 year customer gone.

Headlight
Review #1458703 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Carid - BAD COMPANY

This company is a big rip off. They send you defective product, will not exchange or refund.

I bought LED lights from them, both lights had problems on high beam. One didn't work and the other had a spot in the center. Contacted them and they wanted to know if they were still in resell-able condition, I said sure but they don't work right. That tells me that if they do take a return they just repackage them and send them out to the next person that buys from them.

They also asked for a pic or video and I told them I didn't have one and was not going to reinstall them just to take a picture or a video of them. There reply to that was that they have to have on for the manufacture.

So I am just out $179.00 for something that won't work. I am going to report them to the BBB, and the state attorney Generals office for fraud.

Damaged or defective
Review #1439571 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1439571.

Carid - Waste of time/money

I ordered headlights and they sent the wrong ones they said they would send the correct ones a month later I called and they told me they wouldn't be back in stock for another month. Total waste of time and I got tickets for having a light out. After telling customer service they told me they couldn't do anything about it so I requested a refund and will never buy from them again.

Cranbury, New Jersey
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1413491 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Carid - Return Policy SUCKS!!!

I purchased a pair of Spec-D factory (style) headlight assembly’s for my 2014 Silverado 1500. As soon as I opened the box I knew instantly that I had bought a low quality product.

First the lense material was so thin I could have penetrated it with my finger. The “chrome” was wavy and appeared to have been applied by a child using a rattle can upside down. Then the fit was sloppy with 1/4 inch gaps in several places. I called the number to expedite a return.

After several phone calls to their heavily accented representative and multiple photos sent they denied my return because I had installed the item, forcing me to eat the entire cost. I hate this outfit! BEWARE - they are criminals!

and many customers have the same opinion. DO NOT support this criminal organization you will get burned.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1409477 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1409477.

ProTuningLab - Terrible Service and products

Order headlights for my husband’s birthday. Finally received them and the headlights are not adjustable.

They shine straight up, a lot higher than 32 inches off the ground. Which anything over 32 inches you can get a ticket for that. Call to return them and first of all they were rude as *** Then they said they would send a video on how to adjust the headlights as if my husband did not know how to adjust the headlight. But for kicks we watched the video, the video they sent did not even have the headlights we bought on the video.

Then in order to return the lights we have to pay to send them back plus 10% for “restocking fee” and if they are not packaged just right it’s another 10%. This company is a joke do not order anything from these jerks.

Not as described/ advertised
Review #1408412 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rockauto - Broken on delivery!

Ordered 2 sets of Hella headlights none of which work! Would like a refund!!

Damaged or defective
Review #1384013 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1384013.

Wish - Garbage products

3.7

Bought some headlights from wish for 2005 silverado and when i got them they were no adjustable and garbage quality they get moisture all in them they are trash never buy headlighys ever from with spend 300 bucks on fresh gm light

Bad quality
Review #1358320 is a subjective opinion of poster.