Rooms To Go - A Nightmare Experience since August 2018

Please contact me at Ruben.rios1964@gmail.com ASAP. Chronic delivery / broken furniture / incorrect furniture delivered, pointing fingers between your sales and warehouse departments.

This has been going on since August 2018. A potential class action law suit if this is not properly corrected and credited for all my time lost. Asked to speak with upper management and was put on hold because they needed to get permission to ask their management team to discuss the issue. Worst experience of all time.

Missing merchandise, wrong box spring, wrong head board, cracked furniture, and spend 3 hours on a re-order that was delivered with broken parts.

Store management blames customer service and the warehouse, delivery blames warehouse. If not contacted then I will submiited a complaint to the BBB and will make sure this story is heard by socail media becuase I think no one is being held accountable.

TellUsRTG

We are deeply disappointed to hear that you have not received the service that you deserve! Please send us an email with your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we’d be happy to help any way that we can!

EarthyPufferFish
I didn’t like
Product service delivery, Defective furniture, Lack of accountability, Rude delivery services, Disorganized
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1390221 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wayfair - Bed bugs from headboard

This has happened to me too! We purchased an upholstered headboard from Wayfair for one of our spare bedrooms.

As I was changing the bedding in this room I noticed what seemed to be a small bug. I didn’t think much of it but my husband did some investigation and the mattress had several bugs on it. We immediately called a professional exterminator and spent the night washing everything or throwing items away. The exterminator arrived the next day and much to our surprise he said that the headboard was the culprit of the infestation.

Since we had both been in that room we treated our entire home which was over $2000. I am saddened and disgusted that Wayfair knows that they have an issue and are doing nothing to be proactive about the situation.

Read

Perhaps contact your home insurance to report the issue, they may compensate you for such and go after Wayfair?

VoluminousEdibleFrog
Tags
  • Bed Bugs Beware
Loss
Review #1383598 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wayfair - Bedbugs

Bought gray upholstered head board then started getting bites saw the bugs took picture found out they were bedbugs! Took and threw it away will never buy anything from Wayfair again!!

Bad quality
Review #1323417 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1323417.
3.5

Joss And Main - Headboard damaged — 3 times

I ordered a metal headboard from Joss and Main. While the customer service was excellent each time I returned it and sent it back, the manufacturer kept packing it the same way as to cause damage!!

The paint was rubbed in 6 places.

After boxing up and sending it back TWICE, I finally gave up and accepted the damaged merchandise on the third try. But I don’t know if I will ever order from them again.

Damaged or defective
Review #1289864 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1289864.

Value City Furniture - Was not home delivery team was in a hurry son was here

We had a bedroom set we purchased the bed headboard has a chip in it not from us

Not as described
Review #1233615 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1233615.
1.5

Wayfair - Disappointing and deceiving

My husband and I called 3 times to try and understand why exactly we didn't receive all of the pieces to a headboard. Each time they had something new to tell us.

First it was "it didn't come with the bed" but then when we said what we were missing was actually stated in the online description, and all they had to say was that it was weird and strange. Then they say that they're out of stock of the bed pieces. Finally we asked how much would it be for the rest of what we're missing (the sides to the bed and drawers) and they said $1000! You couldn't even find where to order, just the sides and drawers to this bed set.....WHO ONLY ORDERS THE SIDES OF A BED FRAME?!

AND FOR $1000?!

NEVER again. AWFUL.

Problem with delivery
Review #1115700 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1115700.
1.5

Houzz - Josie Reodica complaint and concern

It was a defective piece of furniture the holes didn't fit with the dowels, not on straight line, the back panel could not be placed to align with the whole headboard. Pictures were sent, I was informed I would get a refund of $195.90 since August 39, 2017 but up to now , September 11, 2017, I did not receive any penny.

Customer service responded twice, including today, and last September 5, 2017; response will be within 3-5 business-days but there's no resolution to my concern. Photos were all enclosed in the previous emails I sent to customer service

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1099447 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1099447.

Wayfair - Beware bed bugs in upholstered headboard

Got what I thought was a beautiful grey wing sided upholstered headboard, difficult to put together, but overall was pleased, within a short time my husband was getting red bumps all over neck arms, we thought it was a food allergy so he changed what he was eating but got worse. Well we finally saw the bed bugs along the edge of headboard and the back was infested.

Called way fair, the customer service was very polite and when I explained what happened, she did not seem surprised and asked if I wanted a replacement or refund. Requested refund.

The incredible headache of trying to get rid of the bed bugs, really feel violated by Wayfair. Who would have thought buying a new headboard would have lead to such a problem, sad because I am not the only one.

Read

How long did you have them for before you noticed?

Bedbugs in headboard
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1059272 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1059272.
1.4

Best Buy - Headboard Review

I bought head board yesterday from best buy west wind location and the guy who assist us told us that i need to pick that from ware house .When i was going to assemble that i found that the hardware is missing and the 4 legs are also missing and one of the side is ripped .It looks like its a old piece .I called yo the store yesterday and told them about this and he told me the they will call me today regarding this but noone called and today again i called me them and asked what they are going to do eith this matter and i was very surprised that i cannot get my money back and i need to wait for one week to exchange it and he also advised me to use it until i hot the new one .i donot understand how i can use it without fixing it .my last experience was also very bad when i bought dining table from them last year and one of the chair is already broke with only one fall.i am very disappointed and upset and will nevef ever go nack to them to buy anything .The guy to who. I talked with said its customer responsibility to check everything before pickup .Can he tell me who can check the packed furniture?Its not a customers job its your job to check everything before packing .

Gurminder
Damaged or defective
Review #1020474 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Overstock - Headboard Review

I purchased a headboard that came with bed bugs on August 23. I didn't notice what was going on I just realized I was having an allergic reaction to something and didn't know what it was.

I am allergic to bed bugs. According to the supervisor I should have noticed the bed bugs within two days of receiving the bed frame because she would have noticed and apparently we are the same person. There 30 day policy is *** because this is in no way my fault. I offered to send photos and they said I had no proof they were responsible.

My apartment has no bed bugs anywhere but the bed frame and somehow I am still responsible for it. I kept waking up everyday with bites and feeling sick with time It gradually got worse and I happened to notice a bed bug on the frame and Amal brown dots and that's when I knew what was going on. I will never purchase anything from here again and don't encourage anyone to do so either.

Now I have to figure out as a single young female how to get a king size bed frame down my 6 floor walk up. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!

Read

I got a payout from Overstocks insurance company for bedbugs-Looks like it’s the same model.

Lady, you need to clean that couch a little. That thing is filthy!Bed bugs crawling all up inside that thing... come on, put something on that before someone gets bit!

Los Angeles, California, United States #1255259

i had a problem with bedbugs many years ago and bought all kinds of expensive treatments that didn't work. the heat method doesnt work, chemical sprays, none of it works.

my poor dog was getting bit every night, it was one of the worst experiences i've ever lived thru honestly. the only thing that worked ended up being free, it's called the "williams method" if you google that it'll take you to this guys youtube videos on how to make homemade traps. it took a few months of steadily making traps but i am 100% bedbug free and have been for over 3 years now. good luck with everything.

i wouldn't wish bedbugs on my worst enemy, they are no joke.

here's a link to a youtube video. if it doesn't work just google "williams method bedbug removal" or something to that effect.

Bad quality
Review #972642 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer972642.