I pay my property and school taxes and so I am a consumer in Havertown, PA.I am really annoyed with this town due to trash collection practices.

Trash is collected on Wednesday and Friday??!! This is some sort of government manipulation to force us to make less trash. I/we are funding these idiots. I don't know about anyone else but I do most of my house cleaning on weekends.

The trash then sits piled in my yard attracting rodents and roaches and birds for 5 days. If I keep it in the basement because it's so unsightly and a nuisance in the yard, the roaches and rodents are are attracted indoors. This is very Big Brother and we pay the salaries of these idiots who try to compel us to do what they want. The trash is what it is in modern society.

Then, the trash collection people take all these government holidays the rest of us don't get so it's sometimes a week or more between trash collection. A lot of times the rest of us don't know they're taking some holiday and everyone puts their piles of trash out and goes to work. The trash cans tip over in the wind and trash blows all over the block. Then we get to come home from work to picking up all the scattered trash from our properties only to let it sit in the yard for a week.

I really hate this town and it's administration for the trash collection practices and attitude toward the taxpayer residents.

I can't wait to get out of here.The government and administration are very bullying in lots of ways

Review about: Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments