Hi i hav been a customer for a few Years. I get Demanding calls for payment even when i make my payments.

When i did my Contract i specificly told rent a wheels that i need to hav my paymnets according to my pay period which is the 10 and 25. Now as tgey agrred i m gettn Demanding calls from some rep at the south gate office wher i always purchase my rims n tires for the last sveral years and hav Paid off twice..

Now i hav no idea who this new african american rep who now wrks ther Keeps calling leavn Demanding messages on my phone in a Very RUDE ATTITUDE i hav never had any Problems with making my payments to them. Now since this New guy is at the office there he is VERY RUDE OVER THE PHONE and DEMANDING for payment he says to me on my Vm Wher r not PALYN GAMES WITH U my name and then he hangs up the phone with an Attitude now he is the only black guy thats ther i believe and hes givn me Problems Very Dissrespectul and Has VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS everyone else i talk to like Richatlrd and Paul they are very Nice wrks so if someone can Pleas Contact that office A.S.A.P I WOULD APPRECIATE IT AND GET BACK TO ME.

Comments