Leafy Souls - Horrible quality!

Horrible quality! I regret that I purchased it.

If I would knew how the purses actually look like and feels like - I would not pay even $10 for it. Total scam

UnrealisticPigeon
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1486039 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.8

Brighton Collectibles - Broken strap

A screw broke and the strap separated from the hardware connecting the strap to the handbag

GeneralEmperorTamarin810
Bad quality
Review #1473131 is a subjective opinion of poster.

American Bag Outlet - Ordered a bag, never received

The same thing happened to me. I paid $100 for a handbag I never received.

This company should be held accountable for taking customers' money and not filling the order.

Can you imagine how much they have taken from folks? I'm mad, too.

IndolentBalinese
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1464159 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tradesy - Amber the purses is not new

I receive My order today.and the item don’t have the Original tag on the bag at all.the purses also have marks on it .also and the paint is chipping on the purses also.and pilling on the corner of the purses also.the owner lied about the bag being new.so then I ask her if this bag is new we’re are the Original tag for the bag .the paper that come inside of the bag.when she bought the bag.were is the dust bag .card with the Id number on it.

FixedGoldenRetriever122
Bad quality
Review #1460639 is a subjective opinion of poster.

BagInc - Very Bad Business Behavior

Never again. I should’ve gone by all of the bad reviews before I decided to take the chance and order.

My credit card was charged immediately on Jan 10. No word from the company within two days about shipping, so I inquired. “Marvie” wrote me back and stated that the bag they charged me for is “out of stock” and asked if I would like to choose a different bag. I wrote back no I would like a refund as soon as possible.

I asked him why they would charge me if the bag was out of stock and why does their website still say that the bag is available? He wrote back that he will inform “another department” about the refund. He did not address why they would charge me for a bag that they don’t even carry. It’s now Jan 17.

I’ve gone back and forth with this “Marvie” and “Marvie” won’t give me any answers as to why the refund is taking so long but “rest assured” it will happen. I’m not waiting any longer. This is unacceptable and bad business.

I’m reporting them and opening a claim with PayPal. I will not order from them ever again.

ScalyDeer516
Handbag
Review #1450977 is a subjective opinion of poster.

AARP - Ugly free gift

I was excited to recieve my free teal green bag wit my new membership for 16.00.all i recieved was an ugly collered copy of w was promised.if the one i recieved had been pictured in th add id of saved my 16.00 dollars and thew the ad in the trash !

Not as described
Review #1447194 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1447194.

Wish - Not a very happy one.

Yes i need WISH to stop the payment of my order with the total of $196.90 as soon as possible.

Problems with payment
Review #1444147 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1444147.

Tradesy - Garbage purse

It happen monday 12/17 very unhappy

Bad quality
Review #1428021 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1428021.

Tradesy - Kimberly Norbert

The zipbret to the purse is broken and leather is old and worn out and on the side one of pipes are cut andi was charged 76.80 that is not business at all i order it thursday nite and irecived monday morning asking for a labol to return it very unhappy been dealing with you sense 2008 and never had this problem before

AlikeSwallow368
Damaged or defective
Review #1426797 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tradesy - Purse

I received the purse that has scratch on the corner and seller never tell me about it

ThriftyNumbat
Damaged or defective
Review #1426025 is a subjective opinion of poster.