Save A Lot - Complaont

2.9

There was a price of $5.98 and front of the long roll of of a hamburger. When I got to the register to check out they rung up $10.95.

The manager was standing right there and I told him about the price issue. He said he would walk back there with me to see if that was true. So, we walked back there, he seen the price and then turned to me and said, "you're not getting it for that price," because that sign shouldn't be there, its the wrong sign, I told him that's not my fault and that I felt I should still get it at that price because clearly they were right there in front of that product and there were no other products or empty cases nearby. I really have an issue with this because I shop at Save-A-Lot all the time and I've never had this issue before ever.

I feel as though I'm not valued customer.

The manager's name is Eugene. He was not polite very arrogant and I feel as though he shouldn't even be in management with his attitude.

Hamburger
Review #1503511 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rallys - Very rude

at rallys in dayton ohio at salem and grand all workers were very rude yelling sreaming not getting orders right one of the workers said its too early for this then it just kept on going they was making smart remarks one of the girls said to my daughter hold on thats my sister as if to say i will slap you the guy was her boyfriend he wouldnt even read my order back and i did ask him to he told me to read it myself all i know is if i visit that rallys again and see them im going to put it on social media

Cons
Poor customer service
Review #1442202 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wendys - Undercooked Hamburgers!

It happened to me today, and it has happened twice in the recent past, at different Wendy's locations. I got a Wendy's single, and when I got to my table, and took a bite, I saw that it was pink in the middle.

I can not see how this could be a common problem at Wendy's. They claim that their burgers are never frozen.

All that the cook has to do is grill it until it is well done. Why does wendy's not have safeguards in place to ensure that they are serving meat that is completely cooked?

Hamburger
Review #1434709 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1434709.

Save A Lot - Bought hamburger and It was terrible the worst I have ever eaten

Blairsville Ga OMG 85 percent spent half hour getting all the grease out of it an wasn't long enough. Do not buy this ***

Bad quality
Review #1431269 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1431269.

Sprouts Farmers Market - BAD GRASS FED HAMBURGER SOLD ON SALE

They are lining old hamburger with a layer of fresh hamburger on top so it seems fresh when looking at package. When you open package it is old meat on the inside.

This is the second time this happened to me. It doesn't happen when the meat is not on sale so this is their way of getting rid of old meat. Do they think people are stupid? DO NOT DO THIS SPROUTS.

YOUR CUSTOMERS PAY ATTENTION AND IT *** THEM OFF.

We can expect these kind of practices at a Ralphs or Albertsons but not at a grocery store that promotes "fresh" "organic" and "natural" products. I hope someone from Sprouts sees this but it's doubtful these companies don't seem to care what people think.

#1411944

I doubt that.

Los Angeles, California
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1112796 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1112796.

One Big DoorDash SCAM

First order was double charged. Not only was it double charged but each charge was $10.00 more than what it should of been.

Basically $80.00 for 2 hamburgers and order of tater tots from down the road. The overcharge was never credited back to my credit card, like I had been promised. I did however manage to get credits on my next DoorDash purchase. On my next order it was almost impossible to order with just my DoorDash credits (with hidden fees & overcharges), I ended up paying $4.88 more from my card.

The $4.88 more that I ended up paying shows up on my credit card bill as a recurring payment to be payed monthly ...

NEVER AGAIN. Worst SCAM ever!

user25372791

When you used the word SCAM, you really don't even have a clue yet. Door dash is infamous for screwing up and doing whatever possible to A) Put additional charges on your credit card hoping you wont notice.

B)If you do notice, they then are hoping you will get sick and tired of the endless circles they put you thru and will finally just give up. C)The real kicker here, is they will go out of their way to 'issue doordash credits' to use on their site, which as you pointed out, those credits cannot be used on your entire order, but what you still dont know but will find out if you continue to use their service is once they issue you a certain number of 'doordash credits', they system DEACTIVATES you and no matter how much time you waste, there is nothing you can do to get reactivated. Obviously, they do not disclose this to anybody. They push these credits hard, then once your deactivated, you obviously cant use those credits.

This is par for the course with this company. Its also illegal. Lets face it, if they issue you credits due to THEM SCREWING UP, then after so many credits issued, your deactivated and cant use them, they are blaming the customer for their own screw ups that are 100% their fault, and then by deactivating you, they are committing theft, which is a Felony. If you wish to get them back at their own game, do not call your credit card company quite yet.

Keep pushing them to refund the full amount to your credit card, which they will eventually do if you keep at them and dont give up. Then AFTER they have refunded to your card, then call your bank and have them reverse the charge or give you a courtesy credit for that amount, which all banks will do one or the other. What I do suggest to first, stop using their service. The more you use it the more frustrated you will get as they rarely make anything easy.

You'll have repeated issues of different types on 85% of your orders. If you decide to still use their service however, do not accept doordash credits from them. Realistically, they screw up one way or another on most orders. With each screw up, they will push these door dash credits on you.

Pretty soon and considering they screw up most orders, you'll eventually reach the point pretty quickly where due to the doordash credits issued, they will deactivate you and you can kiss those credits goodbye. The main problem with this company is they figure they can keep screwing the little guy and the little guy will eventually just give up. Now, if you were to personally screw over 10 people out of $10, well, thats only $100, and you likely put a good bit of time in to getting that $10 from 10 people. With doordash, just do the math...If they screw 10,000 people out of $10, its quite profitable and worth their time to do so, then take that math and increase the number of people they screw and the amount they are screwing people over, and do the math on 1000,000 people getting screwed out of $100, and so forth and so on.

Personally, I think if they were publicly held instead of private and we could look at their financials, we would likely see numbers that indicate they are operating at a HUGE loss, since most of this would be good will write off's, and the amount they 'gain from screwing people', would not be listed or counted as 'profits'. Yet the numbers would allow us to see they likely making a huge profit by screwing people. However, since they private, guess what? A large % of their info is PUBLIC.

You can see and get info on all the founders, all the executives and best of all you can see all info on every investor and every single penny they have received with all details. And you have every right to contact any and all of these people and explain your grievances. Trust me, whether your an individual investor who only invested a couple million or a large firm that invested multi millions in any company, you would likely be very concerned if you were being contacted by people claiming a company they have invested in is engaging in very deceptive business practices, and quite possibly illegal business practices. I wish more people understood that 'the little guy' has a pretty good amount of 'power to bury the big guy'.

Looking at the number of people and many different ways this company screws people, if everybody contacted the investors, this company would not only be buried, but the founders and execs would have lawsuits coming from every investor. Some of the public info is listed on this thread.

All of it is readily available if you choose to look. Good luck.

Seattle, Washington
Poor customer service
Loss
Review #994299 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer994299.

Publix - Hamburger Review from Zephyrhills, Florida

1.5

Publix has cornered the market prices are different depending on demographics the hamburger meat is low quality and 5.00 a lb. Bread at one store is always stale and its a new store.the hamburger my dog won't eat your chicken prices are way over priced i used to be proud to shop there now i do not you have put other stores out of business so you can charge what you want hamburger at walmart is 3.84 for 93_7% awful company my opinion.

You know why that hamburger meat is so cheap at Walmart? One, because it's full of salt water for fillers.

Two, because they buy a *** of a lot more than Publix does. When you buy more you get a lower cost. Three, who knows where the meat comes from. Publix buys from higher quality Farmers and therefore the consumer pays a little more.

I highly doubt your dog wouldn't eat the hamburger, dogs are basically a walking garbage disposal.

Comparing Publix to Walmart is the same as comparing apples to oranges. You want a filthy store with old product, rude employees and constant out of stocks then go to Walmart.

If you buy hamburger for your dog and he/she won't eat it, maybe you should buy sirloin steak for your dog.

View more comments (1)
Zephyrhills, Florida
Bad quality
Review #912899 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer912899.

Save A Lot - Bad Meat

4.6

Ive been a customer of Save A lot for years. We recently got a new store in Presque Isle, Maine.

I never had any problems with the meat until recently I bought some hamburger that smelled like chemicals and bleach. I will no longer purchase any meat from there as this was unacceptable. Right when you opened the hamburger all I could smell was a bleachy chemical smell and I went to cook it and that was all you could smell.

I threw it away and will not be purchasing any more meat from the store ever again. I am a single mom who is the only support for my children and cant afford to go through this.

New Haven, Connecticut, United States #1206462

That is exactly why I am here to complain (same store). I bought the 6 pack frozen Angus Burgers.

I thawed one and crumbled it up in fry pan to cook it for Shepard's pie. Loaded with grease!

After the pie cooked meat tasted spongy like. And meat was almost white in color when frozen.

Presque Isle, Maine
Hamburger
Cons
Bleachy smell of meat
Loss
Review #906332 is a subjective opinion of poster.