Market Basket - Spoiled deli meat

My wife just got back from shopping and purchased sliced ham from there deli cooler. I opened the package to make a sandwich and it was slime and had a smell.

I've been a chef for 34 yes and worked in deli department.

The only resolution that they had was sorry bring it back for a refund. We paid for a cab to and from wow what customer service

1 Factory Outlet Rd, Bourne, MA 02532, USA
Bad quality
Review #1171814 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1171814.
2.4

Jewel Osco - Jewels meat dept

I just bought a Ham at the jewel store on Howard (Chicago) Wednesday 9/27/17, cooked it last night. The ham was 50% Fat I have had similar results with other meat products at this store, time for a change maybe Food 4 Less.

We are already paying to much for food today, I have shopped at Jewels in the burbs and have never ran into this kind of problem. I don't work in the Burbs anymore so I will have to find another place to shop. When this store remodeled and reopened things were great now it is back to normal.

I have complained to the Manager but nothing has changed. Fed Up

Loss
Preferred solution
Never mind will shop some where else
Review #1107981 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1107981.
1.9

Save A Lot - Terrible Store 320 in Orlando

I visited store 320 in Orlando (Rosemont Plaza) on April 28th 2017 and found expired ham on shelf. The so called frozen food in freezers was not frozen at all.

I took out a few of the Jacks pizza's and they were all soft, I had to dig to the bottom of the open air freezer to find any frozen ones. The store was dirty, the produce was mostly shriveled and rotten looking. I told manager about all the stuff I found and he didn't seem to care, giving me excuses like "I must have missed that one ham, I'm only human" and "The freezer must be going through a defrost cycle" and went back to doing what he was doing.

This is not the first time I have found questionable things at a Save A Lot, but it was the worst. I don't want anyone to get sick from eating there bad food, but if they do I hope they sue this sorry company.

I liked
Bad quality
Review #1040513 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1040513.

Walmart - Boutte la. wall mart makes shopping at winn dixie a pleasure

two weeks ago I shopped at wall mart for things I needed for lunch for the week. I purchased some ham from the deli, and never saw the employee slice the ham on the slicer.

didn't think much of it at the time, but when I made sandwiches for the next days lunch I noticed the ham was feeling slimy. it didn't smell bad but fresh ham does not get slimy overnight . I'm not one to run back to the store to complain, but I will not use the deli there again. tonight I went in for a few items,not from the deli of course,and the shelves were practicaly empty.

I see this often at this wall mart. I managed to find three out of six items I was looking for and walked to the check out. here is another problem I notice at this store, theres 25 people that want to check out and two cashiers working. I left the basket and walked out.

now I hope the manager has to pick that up. I went to winn Dixie and had a very pleasant shopping experience.

ham was fresh!!

Luling, Louisiana
Tags
  • Walmart Responsibilities
I didn’t like
Customer service is awful, Handeling of food
Poor customer service
Review #921872 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer921872.

Publix - Ham Review from Pompano Beach, Florida

Publix is selling on a mass scale out dated foods! This is playing with the health of our children.

When i found food years out dated the mangers not one but many acted like it was no big deal! Wrong big deal i bought 20 ham steaks that were bogo i own a small food service health department stopped by as i had just put the ham in walk in then came health inspector who was going to close my small store because publix sold me 3 week out dated ham! Did they go to publix and close them?

No adam putnam small letters for a small man is covering for the outed food and miss priced food publix own there own little red headed step child he lies cheats and steals for publix! Publix sucks so do you little adam!

Hollywood, Florida, United States #1203983

You mean they are selling old food that could make you sick or die?

Damaged or defective
Review #905676 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer905676.