CHOPPED MY HAIR!! WHERE IT SHOULD BE LONGER IT IS SHORT & WHERE IT SHOULD BE SHORT IT IS LONG!!

AFTER SHE COLORED MY HAIR & SHAMPOO! SO I JUST DID NOT GO IN THERE FOR A HAIR CUT & I AM A REGULAR W/ SAME GIRL! AND I TIP WELL, I THOUGHT $10 TO $15 FOR A TIP WAS GOOD BUT A GUESS NOT! TIMES ARE ROUGH & WE ALL NEED MONEY, AND SO I FEEL WHAT I CAN GIVE AND WHEN I AM SPENDING MY HARD EARN MONEY AND MY FAMILY HARD EARN MONEY WHEN THEY GET AS A GIFT AS IT WAS THE FIRST 2 TIMES I WENT TO THIS PERSON.

BUT I AM MAD AND I CAN'T GO BACK THERE, MATTER FACT TIME BEFORE LAST THE PERSON WHO DID MY HAIR THOUGHT I HAD SOME CREDIT LEFT ON GIFT CARD, I DID NOT THINK I DID, BUT SHE HAD A GIRL LOOK IT UP, THIS WAS SO SO SNIPPY AND SAID ON YOU DON"T. YOUR TOTAL WAS $117.00 & THAT LEFT HER W/JUST $3.00 TIP. I SAID, NO I GAVE HER A $20.00 TIP THAT DAY IN CASH,CAUSE IT WAS NEW YEAR'S EVE! THE GIRL WHO DID DO MY HAIR SAID TO THAT PERSON YES SHE DID,SHE JUST HANDED ME HER GIFT CARD & I REMEMBERED TODAY THAT MAYBE THERE MIGHT HAVE BEEN MORE LEFT ON THERE TO THE GIRL.

ALLISON DID NOT EVEN ASK IF THERE WAS EVEN ANY CREDIT LEFT.

THE PERSON DID MY HAIR & CUT IT WAS SHANNON AUTRY IN MICHIGAN CITY,IN. NOT HAPPY AT ALL THIS TIME AND I AM GOING TO HAVE TO GO GET THIS CUT SHORT FOR IT TO LOOK RIGHT!

Comments