I received Indian hair from this company. They made a mistake on my order. I paid extra money for super curly and they sent loose curly. They also bundled the hair in 2 oz bundles when I asked for 4 oz bundles. So they acknowledged their mistake and agreed to exchange it for me. When I sent the hair back to them they never sent out my exchange order. It has been 2 months. They responded back confirming they received my hair, but never sent my exchange. They have my money and my return. At this point because I do not trust them I need my money refunded.

I spoke with them on the phone and they said they received my hair and would send my exchange. When a called them again one month later they came up with an excuse saying I had altered the hair. But I have not and I have pictures of the the hair I sent to them, in the same condition and packaging it was as when I received it.

To Hair Overseas Agency:

It is clear you don't want to work with me. I had to call you since you ignored ALL of my emails. You again confirmed that you would respond to my emails. But again, you have lied, and did not respond. I have been waiting for my return order for months now. It is clear you are not interested in doing business.

PLEASE SEND MY PAYPAL REFUND OF $2238.60 for the 9.7LBS that were returned to you. Only then will I close my disputes.

I tried my best to work with you, I will now simply need a refund.

Comments

Newark, New York, United States #747607

I came across this thinking I could get better pricing than the company I already use...BAD IDEA!!! Alibaba/Ali Express hair is junk!! Back to High Society Hair in Sugarland, TX Ya'll..that hair is the truth

I ordered from a place called VimageHair on alibaba & not only did they send the wrong hair but the hair they sent had terribly frayed ends and was completely processed into a curly pattern! Their hair is garbage!

It tangles like pack hair esoecially on the ends. When i contacted them they swear the hair isnt processed & completely virgin & blah blah blah! Complete scam artists!

Your better off going to the beauty supply store than ordering from overseas unable to view your product 1st hand! Very sad!

dont buy hair from ideal hair from china on alibaba.I placed a order recieved it and after 2 days with brazillian hair ,it tangled soooooo bad and shed so much.By the 2 week i could not take it anymore and took it out.the hair did not feel human.They will deliver but the quality of the hair will be the worst that bird nest .

Bebe from weave it to us, did you like the hair from Human Hair Impex? I was considering placing an order

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH OVERSEAS HAIR AGENCY. THEY ARE RIP-OFF ARTISTS!!!

Some people are using my company name and submitting complaints. Very Very Sad.

Whoever is complaining about somebody should give:

1. Phone Number

2. Email Id

3. Website

4. Address

5. Company registration details.

Just blaming others and taking advantage out of it. This is too bad practice.

hello,

Just wondering if you ever got refunded or got your money back from " Overseas Agency" ?

Well I really like their Virgin hair and was planing to order some but after reading this, I do not know what to do now. And they are not accepting Paypal either, Moneygram or Bank Transfer?

Hum !

What do you think?? :zzz

Sheelu Export from Eluru is a big fraud too. The hair is tangled after 5 days.

Complaints are not possible. They told, you are lying.

Hello everyone,

my name it's Helen I'm a hairstylist in NY, I'm from Ukraina.

I contact New Human Hair Trade, they have good price. Someone knows something about this company?

Thak you very much for your help,

Best regards

Helen

Hi everyone,

I just make an order of 2 kg of human hair with a company name vignesh agency, spoke to a man name Shiva Kumar. Anyone has news about them? IT'S URGENT.

Thank's anyway for the help

:eek I hope this dont happen to me... I just place an order with Human Hair Impex and i have my order is correct and the hair is nice... If so i plan on doing business every month if not i will be very upset....

Bhuva, Sunil Kumar are all bandits, dont expect something from them. They will take your money and run with 10.000 excuses. They are big liars and have no industrial set up.

DONT DEAL WITH THEM.

#132026

OVERSEAS AGENCY

I *** U OFF YOU HAVE CHEATED MY WIFE

AND NOW U START CHEATIN THAT LADY

YOU ARE LESS THAN ANIMALS

#132025

Those OVERSEAS are spoiling our business

Better to push them out

US customers are very good and never lie

Most of the time it is our peoples

#132022

Yes that is right in Chennai lot of Fraud

Dangerous place

#132021

Oh it is SAD

Oh this company in the field is known as a scam, in Chennai around 150 traders and may be 100 scams. Better you concentrate buying from real manufacturers in Andhra.

Tamilnadu lot of cheating going on

#132018

It is so sad what they have done to you

OVERSEAS AGENCY is just a fraud

You are not the first customer they cheat

In professional field every body know them, they have no industrial set up.

Better to order from big companies. In Chennai most of them are scammers

Hi,

We shipped her 100% virgin remy indian human hair. She had colored and permed the hair. Now she is trying to exchange the damaged product for a double drawn hair. Any hair extensions selling company will not accept such returns.

We are ready to reship the returned product to you if the shipping charges are paid by the buyer.

We can do nothing with the returned product which was damaged by the client.

Overseas Agency, give the lady back her hard earned money. Or send back the "supposedly" altered product.

You cannot hold on to her money and the product. It is NOT fair!!!