This company has very poor customer service. I tried contacting them on several occasions, with no resolution to my problem.

I order some product, and never recieved my order. After a month of being given the run around I called back for a refund. After 3 weeks of being told something different everytime I called, I finally ended up filing a fraud compliant through my bank. After I filed the fraud compliant I called them let them know that I was canceling my refund, because I filed the fraud through my bank, and my refund hit my account the next day.

I contacted their customer department, and their response was we can't track the package we send it in bulk. They ask you to please contact customer service before placing a compliant. I ask them what good dose that do? I will never purchase another product from this company again.

I now check the name of the company I am buying from just to make sure it isn't this company.

However I also google all the companies I buy from online now. LOL

Comments

#281909

No company name, how do we know what company has "very poor customer service"?

#281907

Sadly it does no one else any good if you don't use the name of the company whatsoever.