4.5

Walmart - Fake gold-resolved

In May 2018 I bought a 14 karat gold chain for my daughter at walmart.com. She wore it a few months and noticed it was causing a rash.

We took it to a jeweler who said after testing it with two methods it was not solid 14-karat gold. We immediately took it to a second Jeweler who gave us the same bad news. Unfortunately the 90 days for returns and refunds had passed. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and filed an online complaint with request for refund.

In less than one week I received a phone call from a walmart.com rep who quickly told me my money would be refunded in full back to the credit card I used to purchase the chain. I am very satisfied I am just sorry my trust in Walmart has been shaken when it comes to buying Fine Jewelry.

AxiomaticArcticFox264
Not as described
Review #1422075 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.1

Walmart selling fake gold as gold

May 2018 I bought a gold chain 14 karat white gold from Walmart. I took it to a jeweler and was shocked to find out it's stuck to the magnet and the Jeweler said it was not 14 karat gold. I am in total disbelief and will never buy gold from Walmart again and you shouldn't either.

ShamelessSeaTurtle950
Not as described
Review #1408867 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Everything But The House - Very bad watch out

EBTH solded me fake gold chains i tryed to get my money back. But SOPHIA said NO She is a lair and a crook so please be careful they will rip you OFF!!!!

Not as described
Review #1187225 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1187225.

Hip Hop Bling - Worst company ever

I ordered a couple gold chains. I was specific on length but received wrong length.

Emailed my problem and had slow response. Their first response was sorry and nothing else. I kept emailing and they said "yeah we dont have any in that size". That was it.

No atemp to make it right, nothing. They didnt have my size so they sent something totaly different as if it would be ok. They wont respond to emails and the phone # just goes to voicemail. The quality was horrible also the chains were already tarnished no "high gloss" they were brown and horrible.

Just the worst. Do yourself a favor and try some other company.

Read

Fake Complaint. Incoherent comments riddled with misspellings and grammatical mistakes.

HipHopBling.com #1 No time for haters.

Bad quality
Review #1103216 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1103216.

Gold Chain Review

i thought i was buying an 18k real goldchain but when i took it to a jewelry store i learned it was fake thats false advertising so check t Liu r jewelry after they buy it......

Not as described
Review #1031569 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1031569.