Saferwholesale - Unsatisfactory

I purchased a Big Boy 200cc Deluxe Go Kart Dune Buggy from saferwholesale in September 2018. After about a month the crate was delivered to my home heavily damaged.

As you can see from the pictures that I have attached, the crate looked like it was caught in a tornado prior to delivery. To add insult to injury, both seats were ripped and the frame was badly scuffed. After putting the kart together the damn think would not switch gears which added to my frustration. The entire experience has been a nightmare.

I submitted two work orders and was told that I would have a resolution soon. I have emailed and called saferwholesale since my original complaints and basically have a Kart that no one can use. It's been over a month now and I have yet to hear back from saferwholesale.

The lack of attentiveness by the company has been unacceptable. I would not recommend to anyone.

UnawareCollie483
Full refund
Review #1395667 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Powersportsmax - Juan c Ochoa is the *** worst

2 quads one sucks one came with blown motor brand new go figure been 6 months trying to contact and email em can’t get anyone

SparklingFennecFox
Bad quality
Review #1282046 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Powersportsmax - Worst expirieance EVER !!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

My son spent $600 on a Go kart that he was saving for . The go kart had cheap fasteners on the wheel they broke the first day . The company shipped us parts and that took 2 weeks .

Got it fixed and he rode it for about 30 min and the engine blew up . The company told me I had to ship the engine and starter back on my dime so they could look at it . It’s been another two weeks on the engine and starter . I started with nice emails to them , they quickly turned into angry emails and calls that were disconnected . I have been getting the same response for a week now and have lost my patience . THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM !!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY !!

We will be losing around 500 and only paid 600 for the go kart .

-200 shipping

-200 shipping this piece of #%+€ back

- 180 -35% restocking fee

THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN . I will be sending negative reviews to the BBB an any other site that will allow.

Read

he bought a $600 go kart and expected it to run without having to fix anything. did your son price a quality go kart before he spent the $600?

did he do any research on the $600 go kart? if he had he would not have made the purchase.

Bad quality
Review #1258922 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1258922.
2.5

Family Go Carts - Worst experience ever were going through

We got a go cart in December for our children. Paid almost 2000 dollars for it.

We did everything they told us to do. It ran for 15 min and stopped. We emailed back and forth with them till it was not getting us anywhere. We took it to a mechanic and was told it was a factory defect.

Took it to another mechanic and was told the same thing. The motor is locked up when it over heats. so about 15 m;in and it is done. We had to pay for the mechanic's as well as a starter which is what the mechanic thought is was since the compression on a cool motor was 100-110.

I repeatedly called them for 3 weeks with no return call. I then spoke to Mike the manager and was belittled and had horrible customer service. He even said you would of thought after three weeks of calls I would have reached out to you. I would of thought so as well and it never happen so I was lucky he answered the call this time when I called.

This is the worst place to deal with if you have any type of problem. They want me to pay shipping and handling of the new motor and to return the old motor. After buying this in December and our kids have yet to be able to ride their christmas present and having to pay for the mechanic's I said dont you think it would be good customer service for you to pay for the shipping and handling. He flat out told me no that would not happen they were in business to make money and they cant do that if they are throwing money away.

I would never purchase another thing from this company again. Everyone else I spoke to was pleasant and very caring. The Manager or owner Mike himself has the worst customer service skills I have ever dealt with in my life. He talked over me.

Got loud and was just rude. I do not recommend this company to anyone.

And I will be filing a complaint with Better Business. He sold us a lemon!!!!

TerrificSiberianTiger428
I liked
Got us the go kart quickly
$2000
Preferred solution
my go cart fixed and not to have to pay another dollar to have it done.
Review #1256226 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Saferwholesale - Wasted $600

I bought a Lightning Bug Kids go kart for my daughter for Christmas. There was one page of instructions that were incomplete, and it did not have all the parts necessary to put it together.

I had enough parts myself to get everything wired up, but the instructions where useless. Once i got it put together, it didn't work... this was Christmas Eve... I ran out that day and bought one from a local store so she would have something from Santa that morning, but had to spend another $300, on top of what i spent with saferWholesale...

their customer service guys were of no help, and seemed familiar with just how cheap/useless, and incomplete the instructions were for the vehicle i bought. These guys are complete rip off...

do NOT BUY FROM THEM, and no matter where you find it, do not buy the 36v Electric Bug go kart... waste of money!

ImperturbableFrogspawn
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1230636 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.5

Motobuys - Terrible customer Service - don’t buy a go kart from them!

I purchased a trail master for $1500. They had the lowest price, but zero customer Service.

The kart did not start right from the beginning. I got it to start but it has never started right up easily and now will not start. The only service I’ve been offered is that it is my fault for not having them assemble it.

I never received the”free” helmet and they ignored that inquiry all together. From the start they were looking for every reason not to help me.

user23601637
Damaged or defective
Review #1207214 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Saferwholesale - Parts still not received ,wrong color

Ordered a black and silver Jaguar RS go cart in june 2017 for Fathers Day.When the cart arrived,the color received was orange and black. I have to start it with a screwdriver,also the rear frame is bent so the latches do not line up appears company made it wrong.

I have received several promises but nothing received to date. I requested the correct color seats,fenders and a seloniod so i could stop starting the cart with a screwdriver.I sent pictures and a request to parts department back in june 2017.Several emails later,i have not received anything and it is January 2018.Very unsatisfied, requesting at least a partial refund or a phone call

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1173647 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1173647.

Powersportsmax - Ruined my son's birthday

This company is a joke! Delivered broken go-cart for my son's birthday.

now the "customer service" refuses to acknowledge that I want a refund by sending me 'how to' videos. In fact it has gotten so bad that they simply hang up on me!

I am now spending more money on a attorney to take legal action. Stay away

Damaged or defective
Review #1092621 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1092621.

Powersportsmax - Don't Order From Them

I got my son a go cart from them for xmas ... it was immediately defective.

Parts were already broken.. & It leaked oil and smoked.. it looked be a used engine..I called and emailed them.. I put the go cart in the shop..

they didn't refund me my money nor did they pay the very small amount of 100$ that they said they would.. which it cost $600 to repair.. they act as though it was our fault but it was theirs ... I had to ask could we get our free gloves and googles, it was horrible!

I vowed to never buy from them..

only thing good about them was that fact they give you and option of monthly payments through affirm.. that's it!

Latoya318
Problems with payment
Review #1083066 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Powersportsmax - Won't start torn up parts

Tail light torn up,and wont start

user72435716
Damaged or defective
Review #1077420 is a subjective opinion of poster.