Starbucks - Gift card not honored

I got a Tevana gift card and did not realize that they went out of business. I called Starbucks and they told me to go to a local Starbucks and they could honor it there.

Well, they said the card was inactive and there was nothing they could do. I am getting the run around. Gift cards don’t have expiration, so it should be honored.

Also cover on coffee beans next to counter was overflowing and the cover was not on tight so anyone could cough or sneeze on it. Gross and unsanitary, coming from a health professional!!!

Gift Card
Review #1481544 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1481544.

Steam Card Delivery - Gift card not working

I had bought the gift cards yesterday tried to acctivte and not working

SlimyGuineaPig
Not as described
Review #1481035 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Reward Zone USA - I want to know where my gift card is

Where is my gift card

NuttyBudgerigar598
Problem with delivery
Review #1475189 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.3

Aafes Exchange - Gift card

I’m trying to verify my gift card and ko one can help me here at the store even the manager

Gift Card
Review #1471653 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1471653.

24 Hour Wristbands - Help with card

Hello!

I received my cards and they dont have a strip on the back. That is fine I just am not 100% how to load money on the card without that strip? Thanks for your assistance!

best

AntsyKookaburra
Damaged or defective
Review #1471177 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Romanos Macaroni Grill - Gift card balance denied

I have a $50.- gift card, that I have not used

, but when presented to pay it was declined. I called, I wrote and promise to get back to me, but they have not. I asked, if it was used, when and where.

OffbeatFoxTerrier
Not response
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1469876 is a subjective opinion of poster.

National Reward Center - I have never Received any Of the rewards that were offered not one what so ever why waste my time and minutes for something fake

From Amazon to Walmart money 5hats owed to me exedra exedra

LovingCairnTerrier
Gift Card
Review #1464158 is a subjective opinion of poster.

InComm - Cannot read the redemption code on gift card.

I scratched the back of the gift card to reveal to code used to redeem the gift. Unfortunately i cannot read a few of the letters/digits. I have the receipt used to purchase the card.

SubmissiveKillerWhale
Gift Card
Review #1453886 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Prevail Health - Lacking customer service and not scam of policies

I signed up for this company to earn points toward gift cards from Amazon. Prevail Health aka vetsprevail and iprevail reads you can earn points if you take the lessons and become a peer/mentor.

What they don't tell you is the people behind the program lack professionalism in solving problems or posting points you have earned to submit for a gift card. Contacting rewards@prevailhealth will initiate you being called insulting names by a Jason Henderson that seemingly cannot or will not handle answering questions.

Many users including myself have complained about not receiving points posted to even submit for Amazon gift card. Jason Henderson will not return emails as the rest of the employees.

Read

where the *** did you get a phone number? I have the same issue with the company and they give you the run around or block you in there chat when you ask about the issues you havening with not getting rewards.

I have been trying to get them to send my rewards and all they tell me is that I have multiple accounts and they will not issue rewards. Which I know is false because I never heard of them till I took the program recently.

I feel like they do not give rewards or anything to people that do there program and all they do is just get visits. to there site and use what you say in there communication and sale your info to health companies so they can market stuff to the VA.

SpecialMole670
I didn’t like
Inconsistency of policies and bullying
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Admit you are wrong and post points earned daily and establish anti-bully policies
Review #1452915 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cardcash - Charges to my card

I received a bunch of $1 charges on my card but I was told card was declined.

NeighboringBoa
Problems with payment
Review #1444291 is a subjective opinion of poster.