Featured

Amazon - BADLY DAMAGED STATUES

I was both anxious and excited before the package arrived and found both statues are badly damaged when they arrived. They must be returned as I can't place them outside of my house (see attached photo).

Also, the statues are not safely protected due to they are extremely fragile and they are easy to break, along with the packaging is so unprofessional and poorly packed in the warehouse or by the dealer. It looks like the person who packed it did not care or is untrained. This is really pissed me off and Amazon provides poor customer service. How can they sell a product that is broken and badly damaged.

Bad reputation and this drives customers away. They can forget about my business.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! BUYERS BEWARE!

OldBinturong
Bad quality
Review #1285228 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Dons Lamps and Antiques - Fake Steuben statue

Don sold us what he told us was a Steuben Statue. What it was a Mirage statue worth about 60.00.

I know he is going out of business but I wanted it to be known that he was a very dishonest man. He has other customers that he misrepresented items to I just wish I had read other reviews. I know he is sick but as I told him when I emailed him these reviews will be here long after he is gone telling the story of how dishonest he was in life. I wonder if he will have regrets of a life filled with being a crook.

I can live with myself for who I am. I wonder when he dies if he will have regret for the kind of person he was?

PricklyKudu
Not as described
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1248266 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.4

Medion - Parts broke

when putting the items together the parts were breaking to the point where they couldn't be used.the toppers were made of some kind of material the seemed like styrofoam and would crumble before i even got it assembled. pieces broke when i was putting it together.

knowing how fragile it was i careful not to crank on any of the parts putting it together but it didn't seem to matter, i am very disappointed. i realise this item is not a high priced, high-quality item but it should not be falling apart in my hands coming out of the box.

maryWESNER
I didn’t like
Some of the material use in the making of the product
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1098929 is a subjective opinion of poster.