Leaders Casual Furniture - Experience with leaders furniture lakeland

I recently purchased a dining room set from leaders in Lakeland . I was very pleased with the customer service I received and the delivery was when promised and the delivery people set up my dining room and very courteous.

The staff at the store was very very helpful. Will recommend leaders to all my friends and family

On time delivery
Review #1496183 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1496183.

Pepperfry - Broken product very poor service

Bought 6 sitter dining table. One chair was broken one side and iy was shaking.

The table was shaking. Raised complain. Just they sent a carpenter who told it can not be repairable.

One month no ph call and then they are telling as it is used product nothing can be done.Very disappointing conversation with the customer care representative. Horrible experience all together.

OnerousWhale
Bad quality
Review #1469873 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.9

Conns - My dad told me to avoid this store

I purchased a livingroom set from Conn’s in April of 2018. It was broke November 2018!

My daughter weight 121 pounds. She broke the sofa! The wood was very soft & continued to fall apart. I reported the issue & it was never fixed!

I had to go out to purchase a new sofa & loveseat! I was still making payments, but today, I decided to stop making payments on items that I had to trash! I know I will mess my credit up, but they didn’t replace my broken livingroom set. Someone had purchased the same set I purchased & had the same problem!

I would say be careful making a purchase from Conn’s!!! The name Conn’s fit them well!

Bad quality
Review #1452409 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1452409.

Jordans Furniture - Rotten kitchen set

last august i bought a kitchen set a Jordans in Nashua New Hampshire the chairs had slats i say had because most of the slats have fallen off the nail at the top of the slats started to stick out pinched your fingers legs do not hold table up sales person has us purchase an extended warranty called 4 times came out once tightened one leg on table kept calling back was told to use a screw driver to bend nails back into holes did not work table still unsteady other leg shakes i will never purchase from Jordans furniture again i dont have the money to purchase another table my email address is linadrealtor@yahoo.com my phone number is9787106674

MajesticSiamese
I didn’t like
Does not stand behind product
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution
i would like a new tabvle
Review #1437454 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - Beware of the Furniture pics on their website

I purchased hased a dining set for $1547.00. The table looked beautiful online but when delivered it had almost an inch gap where the leaf goes.

Also wood strips don't match up where the leaf goes. I received NO SATISFACTION and poor customer service. I am stuck with an expensive dining set I don't want.

Do not buy from Coleman Furniture. There online reviews are not true

LinedCavalierKingCharlesSpaniel119
Damaged or defective
Review #1433842 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Bestway Rent To Own - Bedroom set was infested with roaches

It happened about a week ago O had to go out and buy cans of raid spray. I been calling the store telling them to come get it and I need my refund back. Supposed to been heard from corporate manager but nobody have gave me a call yet.

DizzyMastiff643
Furniture Set
Review #1432292 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - Broken Furniture

Very bad. Furniture took 2 weeks to ship, then arrived damaged, now company won't accept it back and instead wants me to wait 2 more weeks for replacement parts to ship and expects me to disassemble the product and replace the damaged parts myself!

Read

Terrible customer service. I received dining room chairs with wobbly legs.

After several emails back and forth, I sent them a video of the legs in action.

They advised I can go find someone and have them repaired then send them a bill no more than $75. I just wanted sturdy chairs not these terrible wobbly ones.

GleefulWhaleShark
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1417077 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.2

Coleman Furniture - More issues still since August

Anyone who has been following me knows I have posted 5 times. The first was the delay of delivery- about 2 weeks they said- try 2 months!

The second, they delivered but 2 chairs were stained. So they went to "clean them". The 3rd delivery they came back, never called and while my husband was home they just left. The 4th delivery they brought the 2 chairs back- 1 was still stained- so they "sent out for a new seat chair. The 5th delivery they brought the chair back- the seat was new but NOW there is a black mark on the leg of the white chair. It has been a non ending cycle with this company.

Stay away from using Coleman- The pictures look pretty on their sight but the aggravation and lack of respect to their customer are unreal!!

Avoid like the plague. Bullshit Sad

ShadyDobermanPinscher880
I didn’t like
Not delivering a product that is what they say it is, Product quality not as per money spent
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1411555 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wayfair - Not satisfied

Furious.

Pieces do not screw together well.

I would like for new delivery and after I have now waisted hours of my evening firbyiur delivery team to put all items together.

SecretiveFlatCoatRetriever
Bad quality
Review #1410263 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Sams Club - Terrible service

My parents ordered bedroom furniture from this place and they have taken broken dressers twice and the wrong mattress and box springs. I am very upset and feel they have been nothing but incompetent. Would not recommend them at all.

SaltySalamander910
Damaged or defective
Review #1408533 is a subjective opinion of poster.