2.9

Rockauto - Calls

I was trying to contact you because i think i double ordered the fuel pump. But no one would answer the phone at 4 in afternoon. Order #104557488

PurringPerch
Order processing issue
Review #1483331 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rockauto - Fuel pump

I called about an auto part, got no reply, just static on the phone. No reply at all.

CuriousGreyMouseLemur
Poor customer service
Review #1482712 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rockauto - Fuel pump

I bought a new fuel pump and when I had it put in then they told me the gas gauge doesn't work, then a couple of weeks later it stopped working! I tryed to get a return on this fuel pump, and they said there is no returns!

This is not fair for someone to take your money and tell you to get lost, with a fuel pump that dosent work! Very pissed consumer!

I'm going to call the better business bureau! And see how they deal with them!

Michael T Quinn 1803Alu Pl Honolulu Hawaii 96819 phone number is (951)-775-7418

Bad quality
Review #1448231 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1448231.

Rockauto - Wrong part. Want to return

Fuel pump did t fit mt v6 2005 lincoln ls

TrustyArcticWolf
Not as described
Review #1439978 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.6

Rockauto - Faulty fuel pump

I bought a fuel pump from you guys and it worked for 3 weeks. My vehicle is broken down and I need a new fuel pump.

My phone number is 252 339 3016.

Please call back if I don't answer please leave a voicemail and a point of contact so I can call back. Thank you for your time.

RuddyPuffin878
Bad quality
Review #1385991 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rockauto - Rerun and Defective parts

Received a fuel pump that was Dead on Arrival. Order number 95405584

Need a replacement as soon as possible!

AberrantMongrel936
Damaged or defective
Review #1385333 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rockauto - Bad fuel pump

Tried to contact. Bad sensor in fuel pump. Its brand new.

UptightWhiteRhinoceros672
Damaged or defective
Review #1348552 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.7

Rockauto - A fuel pump I just purchased is bad

Bad fuel can’t reach anyone

WholeSquid
Damaged or defective
Review #1343238 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Advance Auto Parts - Defected products

Fuel pump bought at advance auto in Albq. N.

M. Defected. Mechanic had to replace it said he doesnt use that company gor that reason So i came back into Albq. To get my car and took the fuel pump back to the store and they said they only replace parts.

No refunds. They have no signs about refunds they only said life time warrenty. Asked them if it is their policy to not honor. They want me to pay mechanic to take off a pump that is working to put one that i dont know if it is defected like the 1st one.

They are pushing defected car quest parts and burning custormers . Boycot Advance Auto Parts.

People buy car parts from Autozone , Orielies, Napa , Pep boys stay away from Advance Auto Stores. Thank you Patsy Merryman

FutureBarb
Damaged or defective
Review #1333144 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.4

Rockauto - Fuel pump not working after 4 mths.

We bought a fuel pump from RockAuto and it was put in after we received it. It was purchased on April 18th 2018 the order number is 82-983-658 we have a 3-year warranty and would like to know how we can get our money back since it is not working anymore after taking it to the mechanic he said it was a cheap model.

IndustriousBrownBear377
Bad quality
Review #1329378 is a subjective opinion of poster.