Rockauto - I order a fuel injection system it's no good

I order a fuel injection system it's no good and they will not take it back, i live on ssi it was hard to come up with the money

ScarceBirman
Damaged or defective
Review #1384468 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Diesel Care And Performance - 6.4 powerstroke injectors

I got 6.4 powerstroke injectors from them and it ran worse than the old ones i pulled out. Dont waste ur time or money!

Bad quality
Review #1305582 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1305582.
3.8

Rockauto - Waiting for item

Bought a set of four new fuel injectors, with new seals. Items arrived with no seals, and one injector was used and broken.

I purchased a package from usps to return item right away to get replacement injector and seals for all four.

Tracking aays it was delivered April 2nd. No updated on lacation or status since.

HealthyLion
Damaged or defective
Review #1226767 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Oreilly Auto Parts - My experience with O'Reilly Auto Parts

My experience with O'Reilly Auto Parts

4530 N Rancho Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89130

I had work done on my 2003 Ford excursion diesel at My Auto Service, 7870 W Ann Rd #170, Las Vegas, NV 89149

They said the work needed was new 8 fuel injectors; and the fuel filter should to be change at the same time. I agreed.

They bought the parts from O'Reilly auto parts on Rancho Drive. The work was done and nothing but trouble since. In the two years following they replaced 22 injectors total.

The worst thing that happened, one of the injectors failed, the number one cylinder over heated and my compression went to 0 PSI.

A Ford dealership in town checked the issue concluding a new motor would be needed, cost $18,000.00. Using the same injectors from O'Reilly. I don't think so!

A set of injectors from Ford cost around $3,400.00.

I sent the bad injector to O'Reilly auto for diagnosis, and three months later they said that the manufacture said there were particals in the injector that caused the injector to go bad; which would be the fault of the fuel filter. So they didn’t want to warranty the injector(s).

Number one: Why didn't they send the part to a third party to be checked; not the manufacturer?

So I informed O,Reilly Auto parts that the fuel filter was change out before this all started. With O'Reily auto parts. A filter from your store!

They told me to send the filter in to be check out.

After waiting three months for the first answer I decided to just sell my 2003 Ford Excursion as is; which I did.

By the way did I say the manager at O'Reilly Auto Part's on 4530 N. Rancho Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89130 told me right off the bat, I was wasting my time.

You would thing a Company like O'Reilly Auto would stand behind the parts they sell.

I looked online and I am not the only person having issue with their parts.

My 2003 Ford Excursion only had 170,000 miles on it. For a diesel engine that's nothing.

I lost a truck that me and my four kids enjoyed and should have enjoyed for at least ten more years. Now I don't have a truck to pull my boat.

I have to rent a truck.

Thanks O’Reilly Auto Parts.

Peter A. Rohner Las Vegas, Nevada

Read

Lmfao big ol diesel man dont know that you never put aftermarket injectors in a ford....never...doesnt matter who made them, who sells them, nothing, you buy a ford you put in motorcraft parts, its that simple.

Well first off the complaint is between the mechanic and Oreilys because I assume they had a commercial account there. If the injectors were indeed defective I could see Oreily giving the money or replacing the injectors with your mechanic.

And you stated that the trouble lasted for 22 injectors which I assume was replaced by big O and lasted for 2 yrs. BUT the Ford dealer was going to reuse your injectors so I think there may be more to your story.Best wishes with your complaint.

I liked
Lost my 2003 ford excursion
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1197315 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1197315.
3.0

Oreilly Auto Parts - Wothless limited life time warranty

I had purchased a new injector for my S10 Chevy. A couple of months later the new injector failed and I had to send the truck to a mechanic shop to implement the repairs.

The mechanic discovered that the new injector had failed and reinstalled my old injector which I had kept in my truck as a backup. The mechanic, not knowing that the injector was under warranty, threw it out. I drove the truck for a while with the old injector and got tired of the poor fuel mileage. I purchased another injector from Oreillys and they refused to honor their so called "limited life time warranty" even though I had proof that their injector had failed.

NEED LESS TO SAY, O'REILLYS HAS LOST MY BUSINESS PERMANENTLY! I have bought all of my parts from them for the last 9 years and that is over.

Read

You can't return a defective part that you no longer have. That is anywhere in the business.

In order to do a defective warranty exchange you need the old or bad part . How is it the stores fault your mechanic threw it away .

It's just how the parts industry works, even commercial shops need to provide the bad or warranties part . What makes you so special .

303 W Caddo St, Cleveland, OK 74020, USA
Warranty issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1144641 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1144641.