Avasflowers - Bad Experience

1.7

Avas Flowers claims same day delivery. I ordered at 8:30am, for a birthday arrangement.

The flowers got to her the next day at 6:00pm. So much for a birthday surprise. I would not ever order from them again. Nor recommend them to anyone.

I run a business as well, and send quite a few arrangements per year, and it will be their loss. Poor service!

They did not even respond to my concern on their support website. Who does not offer a full refund for Unsatisfied customers??

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund
Review #1590989 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Ripoff

This merchant should not operate this business. Yesterday, July 4, I placed an order with them to be delivered today before 12:pm.

To this time and day, it was not delivered. I cancelled and it is not accepting it. They made a promise to deliver it today and they did not. I have not heard from them, they even have my email.

This is wrong. Another corruption.

Reason of review
There is no real person. It is a recording. They refer you to their website and the website does not help.
Full refund
Review #1577837 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Spray paint killed my flowers

I received a dozen roses as a thank you gift from a friend of mine.The roses were beautiful and the only problem is was that they were white.

I like red roses so I decided to spray paint them. I lightly spray painted them red and they looked beautiful. The next day however the flowers were dead.

What sort of weak roses do they send that a little spray paint will kill them.I was seriously disappointed that I did not get to see my red roses for a longer time.

Flowers
Cons
Low quality
Bad quality
Full refund
Review #1561605 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Horrible customer service / not a florist, but a middleman who can’t deliver

Horrible experience and run around. Don’t waste your time.

Flowers
Review #1555969 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1555969.

Justflowers - They cannot deliver on the day promised. this is a chronic problem.

Update by user Jun 02

my order # is 9230503. my friend's mom is 90 years old and on her deathbed.

they're not sure how long she's got. i made the order at 8:57 am today and was promised same day delivery. close to 6 pm i hadn't heard anything and tried to use their online verification system. it didn't work.

so i called their 800 number and was told the florist notified them late today that the order just couldn't be delivered today. no one called or notified me. i told them they had better have them delivered by noon tomorrow (monday) or i'm CANCELING my order and going with someone else. they said they couldn't promise delivery by noon.

i told them that's fine, if you can't meet that deadline, i'll just get flowers somewhere else. flowers have a very small shelf life and people are sick, in hospitals, etc. and those who want to honor them want the flowers delivered PER THE AGREEMENT WITH THE FLOWER COMPANY. i think they tell people "same day delivery" knowing full well they can't make it same day.

they think with an apology to everybody that they're off the hook. an order is a CONTRACT between customer and company. if my credit card were rejected, they wouldn't be expected to deliver because i did not live up to my part of the bargain which is to PAY THEM.

their part of the bargain is to deliver the flowers you pay for when they say they will. so i'm unhappy and will cancel if they don't deliver by noon tomorrow, monday JUNE 3.

Original review posted by user Jun 02

my order # is 9230503. my friend's mom is 90 years old and on her deathbed.

so i called their 800 number and was told the florist notified them late today that the order just couldn't be delivered today. no one called or notified me. i told them they had better have them delivered or i'm CANCELING my order and going with someone else. they said they couldn't promise delivery by noon.

i told them that's fine, then if you can't meet that deadline, i'll get flowers somewhere else.

flowers have a very small shelf life and people are sick, in hospitals, etc. and those who want to honor them want the flowers delivered PER THE AGREEMENT WITH THE FLOWER COMPANY. i think they tell people "same day delivery" knowing full well they can't make it same day. they think with an apology to everybody that they're off the hook.

an order is a CONTRACT between customer and company.

if my credit card were rejected, they wouldn't be expected to deliver because i did not live up to my part of the bargain which is to PAY THEM. their part of the bargain is to deliver the flowers you pay for when they say they will.

Justflowers
Justflowers Verified Representative

Rosa Snyder, your order was delivered on 6/3/2019 at 330PM. We are extremely sorry about the delay but we do not guarantee deliveries on Sunday.

Flowers
Cons
Cannot deliver as promised
Loss
Review #1548790 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - SENT WRONG PLANT NOT HYACYNTH AS REQUESTED GOT WEEDS INSTEAD

1.3

CALLED MANY TIMES FIRST THEY WERE 2 DAYS LATE DELIVERING THEN NO HYACYNTH PLANT SPELLING WAS SENT THEN SHE GOT ONLY A 6 STEM ORANGE BLOSSOM WEED LOOKING THING IN A VERY UGLY VASE FOR $85 DOLLARS I WAS PISSED WILL NEVER USE THEN AGAIN THEY WOULD NOT FIX THE ISSUE VERY SAD

Bad quality
FORGET IT LESSON LEARNED WONT ORDER FROM THEM EVER AGAIN
Review #1543871 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - ORDER LATE, FLOWER ARRANGEMENT HORRIBLE, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

1.3

SHARE SHARE SHARE

NEVER ORDER FROM AVAS FLOWERS ONLINE

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, ORDERS DO NOT COME IN ON TIME, THEY HAVE A 1 STAR REVIEW, THEY REFUSE TO LET YOU SPEAK WITH A MANAGER, THEY CONTRACT *** LOCAL COMPANIES TO DELIVER, DO NOT RETURN CALLS, DO NOT REFUND YOUR FULL MONEY WHEN ORDER IS WRONG.

I ordered flowers through Avas for my mom, who contracted Eriks of Carlsbad Beach to deliver flowers. Spent $96 on a beautifully advertised Mothers Day Arrangement I saw online. I ordered for the advertised same day delivery, which was the 10th, they did not come on the 10th so I thought, well maybe the 11th, Sat, but I get a confirmation they were delivered and they were not. Someone was at the house all day, no knock on the door, no call to me, to my mom, no doorbell rang, no email about non deliverable, no note left, nothing. So on Sunday morning, Mothers Day, I call Avas, who then calls Eriks. Eriks said they would have it delivered 11-1 on the phone due to their truck breaking down (full of *** 1 pm - nothing, 2 pm - nothing, 3 pm - nothing. So then I call again, they say they will have them delivered within the next 2 hours. At 4 pm the delivery driver Denise, from Eriks, shows up with a *** looking vase of flowers that the arrangement was not what I ordered, looks like crap and the 3 balloons (one for Mothers Day, 2 plain) not there. The driver admits she dropped the ball. Call Erik's this morning and they only offered to send a new vase of flowers and its AFTER mothers day, not acceptable. Put a complaint in with Avas for a full refund. Avas said I will get my money back for the balloons and just 10% of the order back on my card. I wanted a full refund and the call center agent refused me speaking to someone higher up. They also want me to order from them again for another bad experience and their idea of satisfying a $96 order is giving me a $20 coupon to order again. NEVER USING THEM AGAIN! The flowers are nothing like what I ordered, horribly arranged. NEVER order from AVAS or Eriks. WORST FLOWER ORDERING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE! I am in Ohio and wanted to do something for my mom in Escondido since I am her only child. If you want to see the *** bouquet that looks like flowers pulled out of the ground and stuck in a vase, text me 937-602-7529. Each type of flower is clumped together and not even mixed up and not what I ordered, not the color, nothing! This looks like 2 cheap sets of grocery store flowers thrown in a vase and 3 balloons missing. $96 for that!!!!

ReceptiveAntelope

Avasflowers - BEYOND PISSED !!! this is LITERALLY VERBATIM WHAT HAPPENEDD TO ME .

I MEAN IDENTICAL . THE ENTIRE THING .. I FELT LIKE I WROTE THIS . MINE WAS 91.68 AND THEY GAVE ME $20.00 CREDIT .I AM SO PISSED OFF .

EVERYONE IS A MANAGER WITH DIFFERENT NAMES . EVERYONE IS A LIAR RUDE AND DEFENSIVE . NEVER AGAIN !!! this is the 2nd time they have done this to me.

My mothers Bday last year and Mothers Day this year . they wouldn't allow me to cancel, they came 5 days late to my mothers job on her DAY OFF …… embarrassing . they looked horrible it was a pink bouquet that looked cheap and the balloons were YELLOW , ORANGE AND RED ?

wtf … i don't even understand it . I have been arguing with them for a week !

@ReceptiveAntelope

I own a flower shop and unfortunately this is exactly their M.O. .

they spend hours calling all of the local shops to see who will do the order the cheapest so they can keep the rest of the consumers hard earned money. they don't even know what flowers are what. they expect the local shop to fill to cost and we don't even receive the full amount you have paid. please always call direct to your local florist.

almost all shops also have a website for convenience of ordering.

if you call us directly we can custom design a beautiful bouquet for you every time. I have a custom website as well not a canned one so you know that you get first class flowers and customer service.

View more comments (1)
Flowers
Pros
Ease of website
Full refund
Review #1533482 is a subjective opinion of poster.

From You Flowers - Very disapointed

So disappointed in from you flowers. I ordered a week in advance to get flowers for my mother who lives out of state for mothers day and trusted this company with that task.

I put that they could deliver the flowers on the Saturday before mothers day or on mother's day. Friday night I checked the status and it said it was still being delivered Saturday or Sunday. Then On Saturday I checked the status and it changed to being delivered after mothers day on Monday. Frustrated I called the company, which I was told to call back on Sunday if they weren't delivered!

I'm excuse me?!?! No! They should have been dekivered on Sunday at the latest like I agreed to! Sunday came and went, no flowers.

They offered 20% back (woopdido, pathetic), but I'm so frustrated with the company. My mother had no mother's day gifts due to the incompetence of this company.

If I would have knows the day I purchased the flowers and not the satutday before that they would not be delivered on time, I would have gone to a different company. This company is dishonest and a horrible company.

Flowers
Review #1533321 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - HORRIBLE

I searched for a florist in Franklyn Square and a a’s loped up stating family owned serving the community , I don’t know where they are located . I placed an order to be delivered at 12:30 pm , when they weren’t there I called .

I was disconnected on the 1st call then put on hold -0 times I finLly asked to speak to a manager and was told they won’t tell you anything different. When someone came on stating they were a manager I don’t believe she was , she wouldn’t even let me speak and kept talking over me, telling me they are not answering the phone where ever they were dealing . Answering the phone is how they get orders I believe a lie. Also I never received an email.

The flowers that came some 4 hrs late were not what I ordered . NEVER CALL AVA’S HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Flowers
Review #1530037 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Worst company ever

I placed an order and they delivered half. They refused to correct it or refund my money. I wish I would have looked them up before ordering.

Price reduction
Review #1525497 is a subjective opinion of poster.