Other Company - Fresh flowers

flowers arrived to my wife not looking fresh, they said flowers came in that morning and were the best they have seen in years, not happy

Bad quality
Review #1492722 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1492722.

Avasflowers - DISGUSTING

I have never had to deal with such a ridiculous company before in my life. I sent my mother flowers and a balloon as part of a birthday/gender reveal.

They attempted to deliver the item, I received a notification that it was delivered. When I checked my e-mail there was a notice stating that it couldn't be delivered due to no one being home. Turns out the company themselves had the wrong city, even though my confirmation e-mail from Ava's Flowers says the correct city. I had spoke with 3 customer service reps that night and finally tried to cancel my order.

They couldn't get a hold of the designer (go figure) so in order to cancel I'd have to call the next morning, which I did, the customer service rep told me yet again he could not get ahold of the designer (Surprise!) He said he would go ahead and file a refund. Fast forward to 4pm this evening, the day after I wanted it delivered, my Mother texted me to tell me she received her flowers. Imagine my surprise when I was pretty sure I cancelled them early that morning. They were delivered after I said not to, the arrangement isn't what I even ordered, and it was missing the balloon that I had to pay for.

So the order sat in a hot truck in Florida for an entire day, a night, and then all day the following day and delivered against my wishes. The customer service reps are a joke to even try to talk to. They absolutely refused to give me a refund. This company is the biggest scam I have ever seen.

DO NOT order from them EVER!

Don't even bother leaving a comment on any of their social media pages, they either delete them or block you like children! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A SCAM AND THIEVES!

JealousArcticFox
Problem with delivery
Full refund
Review #1478957 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.4

Avasflowers - Not impressed

I had flowers delivered to my daughter for Valentine’s Day, tulips, her favorite. She sent me a picture of them when she got them and I was mortified.

I paid A LOT of money for something that looked nothing like what I requested. I chose the middle option bouquet and it stated there were 15 blooms. There were 11. The picture had tons of greenery to help hold up the flowers, her tulips were drooping over the side of the vase.

I contacted customer support to let them know my disappointment and their solution was $10 off my next purchase. That didn’t even cover the delivery cost!

I wish I would have done more research about this company! Never again!!

DaringJackRussel551
Flowers
Review #1476705 is a subjective opinion of poster.

ProFlowers - Unreliable

I’ve ordered flowers for Valentine’s Day and there have been numerous problematic regarding deliveries. It’s exasperating getting a notification that the flowers have been delivered and discovered that they have not, or have been delivered to someone else.

They ask for the number of the receipiant but never call them. I waited hours, the person remained at the home only to find out that the flowers never got the flowers. Only thing that they do is say that they are ‘sorry’ and offer you a ‘deal’. Like a discount on the flowers and or added features.

Well, I went for it and when my friend received her flowers they were dead. The replaced the flower order again. Here’s the issue, the damage was done. The deliverers are the issue and it’s up to Pro flowers to make certain that the flowers are there.

It’s not enough that the deliverer and this company need to fix this.

I broke up with my ex friend.... To be frank, it’s ‘hit and miss with them.....

Flowers
Review #1474796 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1474796.

Avasflowers - Ava’s flowers did not delivery my Valentine’s Day flowers

My husband ordered Valentine’s Day flowers for me on Wednesday February 13 2019 he paid an extra 20:00 for them to be delivered on time he spent a total of 92.00 valentine was on the 14th no flowers were delivered and now it’s Friday and still no flowers at this point you ruined my surprise totally so now all I want is a refund we will never do business with you again and l keep calling your number just for it to keep going to voicemail shame on you not even to call me back again my number 216-407-4283 Ava’Flowers you are a rip-off people be aware

Flowers
Review #1472920 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1472920.
2.2

Avasflowers - Totally WRONG

I ordered a vase of flowers called Pink and Ivory as a sympathy gift because it looked soft and gentle. What got delivered was hot pink and the flowers were jumbo size....nothing gentle about them.

I called the company and eventually got through. They said there was nothing they could do....hot pink was on the "pink spectrum" so it was acceptable. They would not provide the local florists name so I could contact them directly...it was a security issue! I cannot provide pictures but the difference is night and day in what I ordered and what got delivered.

I am very upset over this and will try to go through my credit card company to get a refund. I wish I had researched more about Avas Flowers before ordering.

GarrulousStarfish
I liked
If only they actually provided the advertised items
I didn’t like
Disinterested customer service
Not as described
Full refund
Review #1452155 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - SCAM DO NOT USE THEM

I viewed their website picked an arrangement, called them, requested they honor the 10% off they requested. They informed me there was an $18 +/- fee and it would be delivered by 3 if at all possible.

It was charged on my card, I got an email confirmation. Then I received three phone calls asked me to call back, and two emails asking for my phone survey. I wrote back via email asking the holdup and was told it was due to my not filling out my survey. So I filled out my phone survey, asking them to leave a VM as to any other concerns.

I received more phone calls as I was working it went to VM. I was able to answer one and was told. SCAM part - They wanted $10.00 dollars and needed my authorization to charge it, due to the carrier wanted to charge them $10.00. I told them that was illegal and I did not consent and was told they were not demanding just asking.

I let them know I would be writing negative reviews and reporting them to BBB for this scam. I asked if they would still be sending out my flowers and was told yes. I also wrote an email to them explaining all this and never received a message back, my flowers were NEVER delivered.

I went on their website and wrote a note under their contact us section only to receive an email backing saying it was undeliverable (from their own website). DO NOT USE THEM.

EnragedBorderTerrier
I didn’t like
Any of my experience with avas flowers
Not as described
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1444553 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.2

Sams Club - Wilted Stock flowers for wedding

Order # 271937053 Flowers were delivered 11-12-17 and it was discovered that the stock item# 163097 was completely wilted and unusable. I sent the photos required according to the flower dept.

When ordering flowers it states to order two days before your event, we received the flowers per that. Received 10-12-17 wedding on 10-14-17. The final result according to the flower dept is that we will not be refunded for the stock because nothing was received email wise within 48 hours of delivery. This is unacceptable as the wedding was out of town and we had no internet access or phone service until we returned me on Monday 10-16-17.

We feel we should be reimbursed for the stock item. Also we have never been in Sans Club ans we signed up for the $45 to join just to order these flowers for our daughters wedding. We would of went in to get a card and see what Sams club had to offer. But now seeing how Sams Club runs there business, so far the support has been terrible and having to wait far to long to even talk to a live person is not good.

We have dealt primary with Costco and have had issues with Costco but they resolve there complaints and refunds with much more superiority. What is the process to be refunded the $45 that we spent to join. below is corresponding to online order This is becoming very frustrating this is the forth time I've tried this, I've attached two flies to this I will send another email with a couple more and that's all I have, I will send a couple more photos if the email allows, that's all I have. These are out of the box when they were received they were in a hurry to put everything together as soon as they got there as it was they were up till 4:00am that night and well into the next day trying to get things together with what was usable and waiting for the replacements , this is not first time my wife has done flowers for a wedding over a dozen weddings in the last 10 years for family and friends.

These flowers were not right the stock were completely ruined and unusable. I didn't take photos of anything else, I should not of had to do that in the first place. I had enough to do trying to get ready for the wedding. I had to pay the $45 to join Sams club just to order these flowers which I am going to find out about stopping, I have never been to Sams club nor do I wish to go now.

I am not happy with what I have experienced so far. When I tried to contact people last week it was a joke just trying to get someone on the phone, one time I waited almost 15 minutes on hold. We ordered a lot from Costco and deliveries and support were far superior. Thank you Mike O'Donnell Below is response from flower team I apologize that you were unhappy with the flowers that you ordered.

After reviewing your pictures and email that you sent, we are sorry to say that we will not be able to refund you for your floral order.

In the email I sent you, it states that you must provide pictures of damaged flowers within 48 hours. Sincerely, Lisa M Sam's Club Floral Team

Read

Please return to Fourth Grade and review your spelling and grammar.

@Anonymous

and let me borrow your time machine.....11-12-17---is in the future

aliens_amoung_us
@Anonymous

and don't forget the "two flies" they plan on attaching to this complaint.

Damaged or defective
Full refund
Review #1117712 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1117712.