EF Educational Tours - Flight nightmare

there are direct flights in both directions from and Dallas to Dublin but we had connecting flights both ways. Nearly missed our connection from Chicago to Dublin due to weather delay in Dallas.

Spent 8 hours in Newark airport on return because of a weather delay of our plane in Florida.

Plus all flights were economy. I am 6 foot tall and I can tell you a 7 hour flight in economy is nothing short of an uncomfortable nightmare!

Flight
Review #1552638 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1552638.

United Express - Very bad experience

2.3

I have been at the airport since sunday 2 pm. Until 6.20 am monday because they cancelled my flight without notice.

They changed flying times 3 times and at the end it was cancelled. They didn t even bother to find alternate accomodations for me.piece of *** company.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1203000 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1203000.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER FLY UNITED EXPRESS

1.2

Got up early to catch 6:50 am out of Santa Barbara. People were nice no problem boarded the plane supposed to go to San Francisco for a 20 minute layover and the same plane was to *** at 8:40 then go to my destination Arcata, CA arriving 10:24.

No sooner in the seat we were delayed an hour and had to deplane. An hour later we were back in the seat and off we went. Arrived in SF to find my plane was no longer going to Arcata and a different plane had already left for Arcata at 8:40. Now I have a four hour lay over.

Then 3 delays later I'm still in SF with a supposed departure time of 3:50 arriving at 5:08 pm! If that even happens it will be 7 hours late!!!!! The only answer I could get from 'customer service' was it was the antiquated air traffic control system. I have never seen anything like this in all my life.

Never Ever Ever Ever fly United Express!! Never Again.

Not as described/ advertised
Review #1079735 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1079735.

United Express - Delayed flight

I have used aunited Express over the years to go between San Luis Ibispo and LA and have consistently had flight delays . Today's 5/31/17 was supposed to leave at 4:55 PM and at 7:45 I'm still sitting here.

It's been moved twice, once to 8:08PM and now to 8:30. PM This has been going on for years and in fact I have not had one flight that has ever left even close to on time with one exception . I had a 2:30 PM flight once that I missed by 10 minutes because my Delta flight from New York was delayed. That 2:30 PM flight left on time.

I rebooked at 2:45 PM and did not leave LAX until 9:pM after delays. I really don't know how they stay in Business and I wish SLO would put a competitive commuter airline in.

Not as described/ advertised
Review #1054646 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1054646.