5.0

Rosegal - Great original items

I bought the original lights - the price in this store was the best at that time, plus they give coupons. A new flashlight is just a bomb, I will order more - on the way is the original convoy of a new model! Nice store.

GrowingBullock582
Tags
Good quality for low prices, Coupons, Sales
I didn’t like
Sometimes the website is not the friendliest to navigate
Good quality
Review #1489892 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Walmart - Be careful

Return states 90 days not sure return flashlight after 90 days if actually works huge gamble if parts not put in assembled mexico so far so good dont buy cheap stuff anything under 20.00 junk made garbage can.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1486416 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1486416.
4.5

My ordering experience Dresslily

ordered there led flashlight with order number L1807251804340110 , everything came new, good quality and fast. Liked the product, I recommend the store with low prices. During the order process, I was interested in the tracking number of the parcel, the store friendly helped to determine where my parcel is. Flashlight was very successful in terms of light. Like I wanted a long-range flashlight . Shines is famously. Driver circuit board 7135 x 8

Cree XM-L2 U2 LED, max output 960Lm, 1067.3Lm

When the battery voltage is lower than 3V, the Convoy C8 will flicker automatically

7135 x 8 2 seconds memory circuit: a gear stays open for more than 2 seconds, then this gear is memoried

Open a gear within 2 seconds, half press the switch once to change gear; If it is more than 2 seconds, you need to half press the switch twice continuously.

kms87
Service
Good quality
Review #1385949 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Good Shop for Online Shopping - Dresslily

I can recommend this store for shopping on the Internet! Ordered here Convoy S2 + Cree XML2 U2 1B 940LM 7135 x 6 8-mode LED Flashlight, Aug 25,2018 21:48:19 PM, order number L1808252148190586, SKU LL0203202.

I received the order in a month: one week before customs and three weeks after - everything is in order, the original product is well packaged. I ordered a coupon promotion, so the price was very attractive!

I haven't ordered clothes here yet, only equipment.Customer service is also on top! {{redacted}}

Aleksandr73
Good customer service
Review #1375818 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tophatter - Missing parts

2pcs tg =001xml - t6 ultra bright led tactical flashlights

are missing several parts such as the rechargeable batteries and stations to recharge the batteries. order # 73032544 paid for on September 1, 2018.

I would like to have this issue resolved so I can use the lights. I'm not sure what else you want me to say to have a minimum of 100 words. I have ordered many things over the last few months have been please with most disappointed in some. Picture does not always reflect what the product is.

I have slow down ordering until I get some response to this issue. you can email your response to dwmalsbary@fuse.net My address is 913 Beechmeadow Lane, Cincinnnati, Ohio 45238.

Please resolve this issue so I can continue to order more products. I think I have identify my issue and wait for a response from you concerning this issue, Happy Like Angry Ninja Shrug Bla-bla Clapping Sleepy Sad

Not as described
Review #1370603 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1370603.
1.8

Tophatter - Mostly poor quality plus return policy

I had purchased many items on this site. A few items were spectacular but some arrived broken, too small, or missing pieces.

They have a "return policy" but realistically, who is going to pay to ship a $9 item back to China...

I have multiple items I'm stuck with (ie throwing them out) including a tactical flashlight, novelty bathroom light, tens unit, and 2 different tops. Beware of what you buy on this site!

Read

I started with Tophatter the last week of December 2017. I received my first order yesterday and several others today.

All of it is junk. I hate to say it but I still have lots of other stuff coming and I believe already it will be junk too. I wondered how they could sell things with a retail price of , example $2500.00 for so little. Now I know, they lie about the retail value by hundreds of percent to make us think we are getting something really great.

Forget that, it's so far over priced retail on their site. I am not even excited about the rest of the stuff.

I know they have a return system set up but I ain't even spending the shipping cost to send it back. Will delete their app from my computer right now.

Bad quality
Review #1161701 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1161701.
4.8

Gearbest - The most reliable Chinashop

Since nearly 8 years I'm ordering different products from China. Among them there are many cheaper articles until 5€ but also electronic around 100€.

Because there are deviations very often concerning to quality or appearance, I tried many different dealers from China. Through all those deals, Gearbest came out as the best selection. The price isn't always the cheapest (concerning to other chinese providers), but you can always be sure, that the product you bought has the quality you expected it to have. As an example we can use flashlights; whilethrough at other dealers it can happen, that always buying the same light, doesn't have to mean you are always also GETTING the same light (concerning to the LED), Gearbest always sends you, what has been written in the description of the article.

Also the big and very active community helps to get a nice purchase experience, because at nearly all articles you will get enough HONEST reviews and comments and these help to get a faster and better selection. Concernig to oders with a higher value of goods, Gearbest is the only alternative for me, because for buyers from the EU there are very advantageous shipping options, which already include the payment of duty.

The support is always trying to find a fast and fair solution for problems. Also the bonus points system is very interesting for buyers who order much more often.

Read

Not True you might be working for them or a spammer GearBest has a reputation of Robbing people and got a 50/50 chance of your order to not arrive ... No refunds.

Good quality
Review #1156907 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1156907.
4.8

Gearbest - Pen LED flashlight

I've ordered U'King pen flashlight at Gearbest which was very cheap thanks to coupon. After a month a received the package.

Flashlight gives surprisingly bright light for such a small size. It's very well done and a little bigger than my index finger. I would have to pay at least 3 times more for this flashlight at local shop. I keep this flashlight in my car in case I need it at emergency.

It's powered by a single AAA battery which unfortunately is not included in package.

I can't say how long the battery last because It's still working after a two weeks. I'm very satisfied with my purchase and customer service.

mateusz.kubis94_43
Tags
  • Flashlight
Price, Quality, Variety of products
Shipment time
Fair pricing
Review #1149590 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.3

Tractor Supply - No Free Speech (for reviews) on products

I bought a lithium handheld light that only provided about 2 minutes per charge and despite it being stated as an HID light, it wasn’t any brighter than an old Mag light I have that runs on D cell batteries. When I submitted a one star review of this HID light, Tractor Supply wrote back and advised they wouldn’t publish my submission. Obviously, the “moderators” are more motivated to only publish 4 star reviews so they can sell more junk made in China to increase their bottom line.

Not as described
Review #1133939 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1133939.
4.0

Bed Bath And Beyond - Just purchased

I think it's a great little flashlight and if it's as durable as they say and if it stands the test of time I will be thrilled. I bought one and got another free at Bed bath and beyond.

If you can follow simple instructions you will get a10$ discount on the rechargeable battery and charger.... : ) It has exceeded my expectations so far and I look forward to receiving my battery and charger to make the light beam even stronger. I appreciate the free discount on upgrading the performance of this product with my discounted battery I will be receiving.

10 dollars is a nice gift on an already solid purchase. Thanks

Product, It so far
Quality of product, Reading
Good quality
Review #1132728 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1132728.