1.8

Wish - Not great

The adage you get what you pay for really applies here. I bought a USB drive and SD card they are both fake and the advertised is capacity is far off.

Everything from this site is of cheap quality. I am happy with cables I purchased.

IroncladCoati539
Bad quality
Review #1453655 is a subjective opinion of poster.

IOS USB Flash Drive - Rama Deals

Update by user Sep 21, 2018

I had ordered this using Paypal and I got them involved. They contacted Florence Scovel/Rama Deals and I was finally able to get an address where to return it.

While it cost me almost $30 to return it, the company is in Canada, I did get a full refund. I have also reported them to the Office of the Attorney General from my state, PA. They requested more information to follow up with my complaint and I am sending them a pile of every email between myself and this company. Also filed a complaint with the BBB.

I suggest everyone do that too. I want people to really know that this company is not someone to deal with.

Order using Paypal. It's great as a backup.

Original review posted by user Aug 22, 2018

I ordered this from an ad on my phone and it does not work. I have gone back and forth with 'Rama Deals' who apparently are part of this Florence Scovel scam.

I have sent complaints to my state Attorney General's office, the BBB linked to Canada and now with PayPal. I hope something can be done.

I see too many people getting ripped off by this company.

The company address is in Canada, but if you look a little further, all the other addresses are in China. This is a scam selling junk and PayPal should put a stop to putting items through for this company.

I am out $49.99

EconomicStingray
I didn’t like
I could not get a refund for a defective product
Damaged or defective
Full refund
Review #1336152 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.6

Tophatter - Fake USB drives being sold

Purchased on 2 separate occasions, 128GB flash drives. Upon receipt they looked like 128GB drives when connected to the computer and I really liked they style of them, nice looking metal cases.

I promptly copied data off of a few smaller thumb drives to one of these new ones, about 26GB in total. I checked that the files were there and accessed a few of them and called it good. Fast-forward a few weeks and I was using the drive to transfer a 9kb ini file from one computer to another. I'd copy the file, open it up on the first computer and then plug the drive in to the second computer, open the file and it would be corrupted.

I tried this several times, using different USB ports and files, each time with the same results. I then did a little google searching and found a utility called FakeFlashTest which confirmed that the drive was in fact only 1GB!

The second drive tested at 20GB. It was past the 30 day return period for the first drive, but I will be returning the second one and not buying from TopHatter.com again.

EfficientSeaTurtle
I didn’t like
Fake usb thumb drives, Bad iphone charging cables 2 out of 3 bad, Buyer beware
Not as described
Full refund
Review #1304806 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.4

MobStub - Your products are not good

I ordered a 64-gig flashdrive that goes in my Android phone to put files on there in order to free up a lot of space, however none of the files transferred over and I brought it to TMobile staff. So I would like to receive my refund of $39.95 ASAP.

My address is on file with my order or you can just credit me on the credit card I used for the transaction. Thank you.

PushyElk
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1296847 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lazada Philippines - USB FLASH DRIVE

Dear Lazada. Bakit ung order ko na usb kinuha ung item plastic lang ang nakarating sa amin.

Pinunit nang blade ang case ng usb. Wla pang binigay na recvo ung carier na NINJAVAN.

HILONGOS AREA PO PAKI ADDRESS NAMAN PO ITO LAZADA REGULAR AKO NA COSTUMER. USB LANG KINUHA PA.

LazadaPH

Hi PurpleMammoth, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

PurpleMammoth
Damaged or defective
Review #1294371 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.6

Gearbest - Sold me FAKE USB drives

I ordered $200 worth of 16gb USB drives and when I gave them to clients, they told me they didn't work. That is an embarassing thing to experience.

Ran diagnostics on it and saw that they were only 1gb drives at most that they "tricked" to being bigger. Told Gearbest and they didn't want to resolve the issue. They made me send them photos and videos. And they said the best they can do is give me $20 for my $200 worth of product.

I spent hours and lots of time trying to prove to them that I was ripped off.

Worst customer service and shady business. I will never do business with them again and I don't want anyone to get ripped off like I did.

Gearbest

Dear anonymous,Thank you for placing an order with us.We are sorry to hear that your product isn't working to your satisfaction.Most of our products come with a 45 day guarantee and have a 1 year repair warranty.Please see here for more details: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html#item2.We are so sorry that we can't open the picture your offered.Could you kindly offer your order number to us to check for you?Awaiting your reply.Thank you,Gearbest Customer Service Center

Poor customer service
Loss
Review #1263202 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1263202.
3.3

Tophatter - Buyer Beware - Selling Fake Jump Drives

I purchased 4 jump drives from Tophatter and none of the drives would hold the amount of data advertised. They refunded two of the drives and wanted me to send back two of the drives.

It would cost more to ship those two fake drives back than it cost to purchase them. So, I wrote a letter asking for the refund and pointing out that the seller has to know they are selling fake drives. They then refunded my money, but I can see that they are still selling the fake drives. To me that means that Tophatter is aware, but doesn't care.

I have now seen other reviews about the fake drives.

This tells me Tophatter is in on the scam. Buyer beware!!!

PleasingQuokka
Stop selling fake merchandise
Review #1221159 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avoid A N & Associates Florence Scovel at all costs

In November 2016, I purchased a purple 64GB Android flash drive from Florence Scovel Jewelry. My first clue should have been that they were selling computer peripherals from a so-called jewelry company.

When I tried to use it for the first time the other day, I discovered that it's defective and it actually came apart. The clear plastic end over the USB part is not separated so when we tried to pull it off, the whole insides of the flash drive came out!

There is no website to be found at the web address on my receipt. Any ideas how to get my $50 USD back?

Bad quality
Review #1120440 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1120440.
1.3K views

AliExpress' Judgement Details is very poor

I bought a 128 GB USB Stick. But it was a faked USB Stick in fact it is only 16 GB.

H2testw.exe can prove this. The seller refused to refund and so AliExpress' Judgement was started. Aleexpress wrote: Video is needed for this complaint Please take a clear video to show us the drive you received, and then test it with H2testw to show us the capacity is not same with description. The H2test2w takes three hours to write and another 3 hours to verify.

I am pissed at aliexpress. Response time: 3 days Please provide evidence as "proof guide" requested(If you bought over 1 piece of products, please illustrate all the defective pieces). Note: You can resolve the issue by clicking 'Add a New Proposal', 'Accept' (to accept the seller or AliExpress' proposal), 'Upload Evidence' or 'Edit' (to modify comments on the proposal). If you fail to response or provide required evidence before the deadline, AliExpress would release full payment to the seller or refund the amount as per seller's suggestion and close the dispute.

Your understanding and cooperation will be appreciated. Best regards, AliExpress Case Management Team

Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1086296 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1086296.
2.3

Lazada Malaysia - A lot of scammer China merchants

Avoid Lazada. They do not moderate scammer merchants, and continue to allow them to sell products via their website.

The also have not allowed my negative feedback on the scammer merchant to go through. I have purchased various little items from them. My compass/thermometer i purchased was leaking and smelled of gasoline. Some oiler pens i bought was rusted.

I bought a USB pendrive that came coated in disgusting grease! Seriously unacceptable, one bad experience after another. And a few years ago, I bought a USB radio which never arrived, but I got a refund from Lazada. I thought it would be a one off thing, but this is not the case.

So yeah, avoid Lazada.

You will have much better luck with other vendors, such as Lelong. Even the Lowyat forums are made out of honest Malaysian shop vendors, and not some China based cheats.

Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #961327 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer961327.