3.1

Best Choice Products - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

purchased a $500.00 fire pit table. used it one summer, used it for the next summer and saw the metal slats are giving and bending length ways in half.

(the way ANYTHING should not be bending without force). it is not the hole side of the table it is the individual slats themselves. It is within one year of the purchase they will not do a thing DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. the return policy is 60 days, well i can see why when you sell bad items and people cant use them until after the 60 days you find out it is not holding up and theres not a thing you can do.

AND TO TOP IT OFF. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT HOW CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD BE.

THE CSR DIDNT SAY REALLY RUDE THINGS BUT AFTER I SAID MY ISSUE SHE GOT A VERY SNOTTY RUDE TONE. LIKE SOMEONE WAS HOLDING A GUN TO HER HEAD TO BE NICE

SHielaraemiller
I liked
Mt table when it was hole
I didn’t like
500 table fell apart in less than a year
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1067253 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Aosom - 0/5

I bought a fire pit table on 10/05/17. It arrived a few days later and we put it together.

It was appalling with dents and scratches and the parts didn't fit together properly!

I sent an email and it's 31/05/17 with no reply, I've contacted paypal and started a claim dispute again AOSOM! DO NOT BUY From this company!

Damaged or defective
Review #1054456 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1054456.
2.2

Target Fire Pit Review from Boston, Massachusetts

Ordered a very expensive fire pit. Expedited shipping still took ten days.

Fire pit cracked upon arrival. Call and they want me to bring to UPS told them way to heavy not possible for me to do. Puts me on hold and than says they can arrange for a pick up.

Not too bad until next they have only two fire pits can't guarantee I will get my fire pit refuse to expedite shipping refuse to have a manager call and arrange for me to get product tomorrow. I do not think sending a replacement via overnight mail is too much to ask for when their product arrives damaged

I liked
Great shopping selection
I didn’t like
No accountability, Supervisors
Damaged or defective
Review #872926 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer872926.

UnbeatableSale Fire Pit Review from Fredericksburg, Virginia

I ordered a fire pit for a charity auction. When I received the item, it was just a fire pit screen.

I immediately had to start looking for a replacement fire pit for the auction. After the event, I tried to start the return process for the screen. Because there was no packing slip inside the box, I had to go through Walmart's website to even figure out who the item came from. After submitting the request to return the item, I received an email stating that the item could not be returned because it was after the 30 day return policy.

After several emails back and forth explaining the situation, their response was, "Sorry for the inconvenience." Inconvenience is right. I called the number at the bottom of the emails and talked to one of the customer service representatives. She was very rude and not helpful at all.

This company is a joke.

Now I am stuck with a fire pit screen sitting in a box because I don't even own a fire pit! I would not recommend this company to anyone nor will I ever order anything from them again.

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1181032

From the sounds of it you were at fault for not realizing you clearly ordered a replacement cover instead of a fire pit. Plus you waited over a month to return the item. But you rather pass the blame to a company that has a standard 30 day return policy instead.

Not as described
Review #865408 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer865408.