Katy, Texas
100% full

This man will *** you out of your money and will waste your time. I met this *** man and he told me that he knew how to make websites. I told him exactly what I needed and he promised me that he could do what I wanted. Robert Burch told me that he could deliver the project in 2 weeks times.

Two weeks came and went, every time I would ask about the project he would come up with some lie and excuse. Lie after lie, I finally got tired of this after a month and demanded my money back. Like the coward he is he ran and stop answer calls and emails.

I found out he does this to other people which is the reason he moves often.

Where is my money? Don't get fooled like I did, I wish someone could do something to stop this man.

Katy Texas, Hawaii, Logan Utah

He is NOT a programmer nor website designer!

I also found out he has been sued but won't pay, for the damages he caused.

Review about: Website Design.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $300
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.