Ashro - Rip Off

I had an extremely important event coming up so I ordered a dress and I chose Ashro’s express shipping which has a ridiculous fee. Needless to say the company didn’t send the dress according to their express policy.

Upon receiving the dress I immediately sent it back because it was late and of extremely poor quality.

The company placed the fee on my credit report and they refuse to remove it. I wouldn’t recommend this company to my worst enemy.

EnlightenedCrocodile760
Problem with delivery
Review #1305265 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Miniinthebox - Paid for express and received for normal postage

I paid $21.26 for express postage on a $8.30 item...$29.56 in total and they didn't even send item for 5 days I didn't get my item on time and I can't find a way to contact them, I have sent three letters emails, and either they are ignorant or they just ignore it. I did receive my item...17 days after order and that's not good enough when, someone pays express that's what they expect.

A couple of days later I ordered something else from another firm and it took 3 days to arrive so it wasn't the time of year. I am a pensioner, and am pissed off as this was a Christmas present that didn't arrive on time.

does anyone know how I can physically contact them I have tried and tried but just can't find a way. Thanks Wendy

Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1163732 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1163732.
2.8

Lazada Philippines - Frustrating and angry

Delivery fail of eight boys tee shirts in one delivery Which were sent back Next delivery different delivery man of course delivered one pair of boys black school shoes,a white gym pair of boys shoes and school bag Next delivery again fail believe to be yoga pants for woman Yes I contacted Lazada and my wife also it appears depends who is delivery driver of the day if delivery arrives or not

Problem with delivery
Review #1086670 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1086670.

Etsy - Don't no yet

how many days it take to deliver to Brooklyn New York and if you do express shipping I need something urgent

user30432284
Problem with delivery
Review #1073017 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Express Delivery Service Review

The men who are incharge of the delvery service here in iloilo opened and checked what my friend ordered from lazada online. Because somehow they knew that she was pretty and cguro was interested. I mean like seriously is that the most appropriate way to treat a customer?

Problem with delivery
Review #994387 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer994387.
3.5

Light In The Box - Delivery Service Review

I bought a product and paid over £11 for express delivery, I placed my order on 20th Dec, got a message saying it was out for delivery on 30th Dec and if I wasn't in to select an alternative option. I asked for it to be delivered to a shop they listed and got a txt saying they would update me when it was there.

Then when I hadn't heard anything for days I emailed lightinthebox and they replied saying it was in the UK and I should contact the delivery company. I contacted the delivery company and they said they had tried to deliver to my home address on multiple days but didn't txt me or leave a note to say they had. They said they couldn't deliver to the shop they had offered but couldn't explain why when I challenged them but then agreed to email me after speaking to the depot. They didn't email so I emailed lightinthebox again and they didn't reply.

In the meantime I get a txt saying my parcel is at the shop. I collect the parcel and ask the delivery company for a refund for the 'express' delivery but they say they have to receive a complaint from their customer lightinthebox. I email lightinthebox again (but have had no reply to date.

Terrible customer service!!! I would never use them again!!

Aitch19
Problem with delivery
Review #993310 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.2

Tbdress - Delivery Service Review

Cancelled the order due to bad reviews. Paid for express shipping and still received it after the time I needed it. The company was not helpful at all in the returning of the dress

Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands #1265197

Dear Customer,

So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your correct id number so that I could be able to help you? Any other questions, please also feel free to send emails to sns@tbdress.com, we will try our best to help you solve your problem.

Problem with delivery
Review #984606 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer984606.
3.0

Lazada Philippines - Delivery Service Review

Update by user Dec 28, 2016

2 days since promised delivery , and still nothing!

Original review posted by user Dec 27, 2016

I missed the delivery once. (On thursday)Then they told me to wait until monday.

Its almost night time today (THIS TUESDAY) and no delivery.

Of course i contacted them yesterday they said "sorry its still gonna be dispatched, your request have been raised to the right department. I am disappointed, i waited for the delivery man to arrive for the whole day.

LazadaPH

Hello, Imjustacustomer. Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you.

For us to check the status of your order, kindly provide your order number. Don't worry, it will still be delivered to you since there are three delivery attempts. If next time that you will miss the delivery, you may ask your one of your relatives or friends to receive the item.

Just write an authorization letter along with your valid ID. Thank you.

Imjustacustomer
Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines #1261738
@LazadaPH

382884859 I allow you to use my order number. Contact me through my email.

Imjustacustomer
Order processing issue
Review #980212 is a subjective opinion of poster.

The Bradford Exchange - SCAM COMPANY

Dec 17, I ordered a pop-up, pre-lit, decorated Christmas tree paying for express 2-day shipping. Because arrival was to be before Christmas, I paid more for the tree than I had wanted.

It's Christmas Eve and the tree never arrived. Several customer service agents provided different excuses. One said it would arrive by the 23rd the other said it cancelled because they don't provide 2-day shipping for that item adding it would arrive on the 28th. I want nothing to do with this company after seeing such poor reviews on top of non-receipt of the item.

Now we have no tree for Christmas. Stay away from this company.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1268893

I am very sorry you didn't receive your order in time. Please send us an e-mail Customer_Inquiry@bgeltd.com with your order number or full address and we can help. – Tofer

I didn’t like
False advertising, Lack of contact when two day not available
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #979361 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer979361.

Snapdeal - Delivery Issue

I have placed and order Suborder Id: 21514775077 Oppo F1s (64GB) (Colour: Gold) in snap deal. My delivery date is 16th Dec 2016.

This order i specifically selected in fast delivery But the status still in In Transit. I contacted Customer Care and it is worst experience I'm facing. When calling them and as per their instruction to know the Product status PRESS 1 and it is repeating the same again and again. This order is placed for some gifting purpose and yet it is in In Transit status.

I have given my office address and I won't be available after 6. I don't know when you will deliver me.

Problem with delivery
Review #974234 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer974234.