Spicy Lingerie - Horrible service

Not sure how they intend to operate a business with no inventory and *** customer service. DO NOT pay expedited shipping they base expediting on the time it arrives to them it’s processed then shipped with no and I repeat zero EXPEDITING.

These people suck on the highest level of suck-a-bility!!! I won’t be ordering again from them.

If I can just get what they owe me I will be happy! The one item

I did receive was decent but not high quality for the high price.

AwesomePanda
Order processing issue
Review #1236879 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Zazzle - Ordered a tee shirt

I hope anyone considering doing business with this firm reads the reviews first and reconsiders. I ordered a tee shirt and paid for expedited shipping as it was to be a birthday gift.

The shirt arrive a week after the promised arrival date by regular ground mail. Emails to request return and refund information have gone unanswered.

I am contacting my credit card company to reverse the charge. My advice-----take your business elsewhere.

ZazzleSM
Redwood City, California, United States #1341724
Zazzle Verified Representative

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear about the issues faced with your order.

This is definitely not the type of customer service we want to be known for, and truly apologize.

Could you please provide us with your order id number or e-mail associated with your Zazzle account so that we may assist you further?

You can email this information to us at social@zazzle.com and we can assist you promptly.

Problem with delivery
Review #1062233 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1062233.

Rosewholesale - Bad business

We ordered bathing suits almost $100 worth in paid for the expedited shipping of $20 to get it within the week and here we are three weeks later and still haven't received our bathing suits and when I call the number it rings two or three times and just hangs up on me I cannot get through to them to save my life

Problem with delivery
Review #1062138 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1062138.

Luxury Lane - Delivery Service Review

BEWARE OF UNHELPFUL SELLER Cute shoes. And they would have been great if the EXTRA $24 dollars I paid in expedited 2-day shipping had gotten them here in time for the baby shower.

3 days later - after I had returned home - they arrived. Too late. When I asked for a return on the service I paid for, I was told no. I could return the shoes but I wouldn't get the shipping money back.

But the shipping I paid for wasn't given to me!!!! If I paid for any other service and did not receive it, I would clearly and rightfully expect the money to be returned.

Why won't they return this money??? Will not deal with this seller again.

Shauna2017
Problem with delivery
Review #1032969 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cichic - Deceiving and horrible

Placed an order on Feb 23, 2017 and chose the expedited of 8-15 days. It is March 17th, 2017.

I am not able to track my order as the last date of activity was March 10th. They have automated responses for emails. I paid more for shipping for no reason. I am not sure of how the quality will be like on this item, but I am very upset because I ordered this way in advance for a cruise for my birthday.

Overall the site is deceiving and they are there just for your money. No customer service and hardly no English based on the wording of the automated responses and earlier tracking was in China.

138 Wangfujing St, DongDan, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100005
I didn’t like
Time it is taking for delivery
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1022104 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1022104.
3.7

Code Tv - Delivery Service Review

Extremely slow service. Paid nearly $15 to expedite shipping and it'll be 3 weeks or more before I'll receive it. Ridiculous.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1293949

Yes!!!! I paid $40 for "2nd day air" & got an email that it'll take about 3 weeks?!

Hopefully I'll be getting a refund for that expedited shipping charge....

if this is a common issue with this company, why would they even give expedited shipping as an option? They're kind of deceiving customers to get more money.

Order processing issue
Review #1012075 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1012075.
3.8

Iboats - Delivery Service Review

I just of the phone with Iboats after not receiving a chart I paid expidited shipping for. They shipped it to an old PayPal address.

They at first said sorry, not our problem, and offered to ship free of i pay for the chart again. Talked to a manager, told them i don't accept that this was a PayPal problem, this is an Iboat decision as to where to ship. Don't just take a PayPal address and wash your hands.

She disagreed with my logic, but she'd to ship out the chart expidited at no extra charge. Thank you Iboat,and lesson learned about buying online.

Problem with delivery
Review #1007941 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1007941.

Expedited Delivery Service Review

I was promised "expedited" shipping to arrive before Christmas. No orders have arrived and it's New Years Eve.

Some of the items have Santa on them. They should not be allowed to continue doing business like this.

Problem with delivery
Review #982673 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer982673.

Zazzle - Bad business model

Zazzle let me know that they could not fulfill my rushed order before Christmas. The item was 22 dollars and I paid 11 for expedited shipping.

I thought it was worth the extra money to get the package on time. They gave me two options. Cancel my order OR they have offered to generously give me 20 % off a future order and keep the money for expedited shipping.

An honest company would have given me my expedited shipping money back and I would have accepted the late order. I am not sure who dreamed up the options of either cancel the order or Zazzle keeps all the money except the 20 % towards future purchases but you need to get fired....

ZazzleSM
Redwood City, California, United States #1259484
Zazzle Verified Representative

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear about your overall experience with this order. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right.

Please contact our customer service department for assistance.

We can be reached at support@zazzle.com, or give us a call at 1-888-892-9953.

We look forward to assisting you further

Loss
Preferred solution
Give me my merchandise and the shipping cost
Review #977719 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer977719.
2.7

Dresslily - Ordered 11/25/16 and paid extra for expedited shipping! Where is my stuff?!

Yep you read right, I ordered on Black Friday, 11/25/16 and I am STILL waiting for my two sweaters, which are Christmas presents and it is 12/19/16! Sorry everyone that ordered in December hope you get your orders in 2016.

I am so &^%$#(* angry! WHAT does "expedited shipping" mean to Dress Lily? When I ordered it stated 3-6 business days! I will NEVER EVER EVER buy from Dresslily AGAIN!

I should have Googled the Dresslily BEFORE I ordered. I made the mistake of thinking that since they advertised on FACEBOOK that they were a reputable company.

Shame on you FACEBOOK for allowing Dresslily to advertise on your website, I trusted you! Sincerely, Mega Pissed in Michigan!

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are really sorry that you did not receive your order.

All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out. We ask that customers choose the correct shipping method to meet their needs.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thanks for your support and patience.

Dresslily Customer Support Team

rchris48
Loss
Receipt of product BEFORE Christmas AND cost for expediting refunded
Review #976167 is a subjective opinion of poster.