Mr.Eric Johnson is in finance at My EZ auto broker in Mount Vernon Ohio.

In 2008 Mr. Johnson was sued by the Ohio Atty. Gen. and Ohio department of Commerce.

The complaint alleged that Highland Banc and Mr. Johnson violated the Ohio homebuyers protection act, the Ohio mortgage brokers act, and the truth in lending act. They complaint alleged that highland banc and Mr. Johnson committed unfair, deceptive and unconscionable acts and practices by failing to disclose fees to customers.

The court ordered restitution of over $141,000.00 and civil penalties of $75,000.00 against Highland Banc and $25,000.00 against Mr Eric B. Johnson.

Mr Johnson is no longer in the mortgage lending business but has switched to obtaining loans for customers purchasing automobiles.Please see attached documents.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more