Mr.Eric Johnson is in finance at My EZ auto broker in Mount Vernon Ohio.
In 2008 Mr. Johnson was sued by the Ohio Atty. Gen. and Ohio department of Commerce.
The complaint alleged that Highland Banc and Mr. Johnson violated the Ohio homebuyers protection act, the Ohio mortgage brokers act, and the truth in lending act. They complaint alleged that highland banc and Mr. Johnson committed unfair, deceptive and unconscionable acts and practices by failing to disclose fees to customers.
The court ordered restitution of over $141,000.00 and civil penalties of $75,000.00 against Highland Banc and $25,000.00 against Mr Eric B. Johnson.
Mr Johnson is no longer in the mortgage lending business but has switched to obtaining loans for customers purchasing automobiles.Please see attached documents.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Hired Mr. Dufresne to paint my condo and the paint job was very poor, and he got paint all over my woodwork. When I contacted him to ask for my..."
- " A Wilmington, NC man who told police that he was a seafood salesman was charged Wednesday with raping two girls from the ages of 6 and 7 into their..."
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."