Mount Vernon, Ohio

Mr.Eric Johnson is in finance at My EZ auto broker in Mount Vernon Ohio.

In 2008 Mr. Johnson was sued by the Ohio Atty. Gen. and Ohio department of Commerce.

The complaint alleged that Highland Banc and Mr. Johnson violated the Ohio homebuyers protection act, the Ohio mortgage brokers act, and the truth in lending act. They complaint alleged that highland banc and Mr. Johnson committed unfair, deceptive and unconscionable acts and practices by failing to disclose fees to customers.

The court ordered restitution of over $141,000.00 and civil penalties of $75,000.00 against Highland Banc and $25,000.00 against Mr Eric B. Johnson.

Mr Johnson is no longer in the mortgage lending business but has switched to obtaining loans for customers purchasing automobiles.Please see attached documents.

Review about: Finance.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - 1223 Mississippi Avenue - Renters Beware! Other Company "Trae Meyr, a lawyer at Thompson Hine, rented us the house at 1223 Mississippi Avenue in St. Louis a little over two months ago. We currently have a three (3)..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company - Casey Ryan Ditmore - The Whole Cell Other Company "I run a wholesale electronics business (smartphones) I've been in contact with Casey Ryan Ditmore born 7/12/1984 since August 2016. I sold 2 orders of phones to him before purchasing..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more CriCut - Design Space Doesn't Work! CriCut "I feel like I have wasted my money on this machine, I have only had it a month and I can barely get through a project even a small one..." Read more Sears - Over charged and horrible customer service! Sears "I placed an order online with Sears. It was a great deal (at first). I ordered a patio umbrella with 4 seat cushions. After I added these to my cart..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more