MobStub - Received wrong item

I order an item and i receive a completly different one. Please help.

Not as described/ advertised
Review #1378417 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Sears - “Fine” Jewelry...what a joke!!!

1.1

I am posting this to every Sears page possible!

My husband purchased a ring and a warranty for our engagement in October of 2016, he ACTUALLY gave me the ring in JUNE on 2017. I wore the ring less than one week and a gold piece broke off WHILE WE WERE STILL IN MEXICO!!

When we returned we brought the ring back to the store for our FIRST warranty repair. They took the ring, sent it off to be repaired and I didn't receive a phone call or update for more than 2 months. We called and they still didn't have it completed. Finally almost 3 months later its fixed and back on my hand.

Now this doesn't seem that bad but this EXACT same scenario has now happened SIX times. Each time has been the little gold piece or diamonds falling out... I just got the ring back last week after the 6th repair and GUESS WHAT?????? A DIAMOND FELL OUT!!!!!!!

We have contacted the STORE, THE STORE MANAGER, CORPORATE, CUSTOMER SERVICE, and THE WARRANTY COMPANY...All of them tell us to contact the other.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!! We just want our money back so we can buy a RING THAT WONT FALL APART!

I HOPE PEOPLE SHARE THIS SO THE WORD IS SPREAD THAT SEARS DOES NOT CARE FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS!!!

THANK YOU!

Nina Thomason

I have emailed the CEO

Bad quality
Review #1242409 is a subjective opinion of poster.

MoissaniteCo - Devastated- ring designed weak

1.8

My fiancé bought me a beautiful cushion cut rose gold ring. After wearing it for a month ring bent and two stones fell out.

Paid the shipping to get it repaired and they did repair it. They told me not to sleep with the ring on and to be cautious. I have become overly cautious and only a month after I got my ring back it bent again. This time I was only folding laundry when it happened.

They told me the ring is just going to keep bending because gold is soft. I took it to a jeweler in town they told me it’s the ring design that doesn’t have any strength. Now I have a broken engagement ring I can not even wear and I get married in three months. I am heart broken.

I am gonna send it to get fixed but at this point I don’t know what good that will even do. It’s just gonna keep on bending and all I want is to be able to wear my engagement ring without worry it will break.

Bad quality
Review #1177562 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Jewelry Room - Beautiful Tanzanite Ring

4.8

My boyfriend just bought my engagement here! He bought a TANZANITE & WHITE TOPAZ ring which look really lovely and beautiful.

Tanzanite is my favorite stone and the ring sparkles so beautiful in the sunlight. My ring finger size is 6 so we have to have it sized down since the ring size that came to us is a 7. It was sort of a misunderstanding since my boyfriend thought I told him my ring size is 7. It is so lovely.

He bought the ring here because the website is very affordable, the thing is, I told my boyfriend to spend as little as possible because we have to buy a house and we have to keep the budget really really tight. I was amazed that he kept his word and he truly found the most beautiful ring at the a very good price, keeping the budget down.

Liverpool, England
Engagement Gold Ring
Pros
Beautiful ring
Good quality
Review #928120 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Ice Jewelry - Never AGAIN!

Update by user Jun 20, 2016

Terrible I will never do business with this company again! In February I made a huge mistake of purchasing anything from this company.

I bought a ring to propose to my girlfriend of 6 years. As soon as we got the ring, she fell in love with it. Upon purchase the ring was $286 and change, although, I signed up for the VIP Trial, and it should of only been $264, I should of known right then, they were scammers! But I didn't.

That was my first mistake. The ring began growing more and more dull, and the little diamonds around the stone looked to be separating. we purchased a wide variety of "Jewelry Cleaning merchandise" and nothing worked, even allowing to dry at home off her finger, NOTHING WORKED. We are planning a wedding for October 9th of this year, and although it was fast approaching I was dead set on giving her or getting her a ring she wasn't embarrassed to wear.

One day, she had had enough, and I had had enough of the tears. Getting married should be an amazing experience, one full of magic, sparkles, and everything you can imagine, but it wasn't the ring was an eyesore, and it wasn't even on my finger and I felt terrible. My fiance reached out to Ice.com to see if we were doing something wrong, or if there was anything they could do. WE BEGAN the conversation stating we know it has been sized, and we know it was purchased a few months ago, but we were just looking for any help we could get.

This was in May, at first we just sent an email, it took them days to respond, which was aggravating but you know what, life happens, we get it. Then any response we sent in the dialogue would take even longer for them to respond, we shared our anxiety with the time lapse in communication. The entire time, I should of known better, but I didn't. So this is too ensure no one makes the mistake like I did!!

FINALLY, we are told to send the ring to the jeweler, BUT it had to be expedited shipping with tracking, so we ran out spent another $25 and change to ship it back, now mind you, when you ship the return back to them, you must fill out a form. On this form,it asks you about the ring, return, exchange wanted, refund if desired, so we did answer the questions honestly. We did not want the ring back, let us exchange, or credit, we were not haggling for a refund, but we did fill out all the questions, per request by Ice.com representative , additionally you have to put all your information. Well what do you know I am very glad we are able to accurately fill it out because we just moved into our new home April 1st 2016.

A few days pass, nothing, we see (ONLY because of the tracking number) that they have received it, BUT NO ONE informed us it was being looked at, if they had personally received it, or if some John Doe at a front desk signed for it, and now it was lost in the wind. At this time we called our bank to file a claim in regards to the ring for the $264 and change. If they wont take to us, maybe they will talk to our bank. So here we are again reaching out to a company who has not only acted unprofessional, and a bit sketchy with our engagement ring, but we are the only ones attempting to get anything resolved.

We did hear back from the same rep, and she informed us, the jeweler did have it, and it was being looked at, that was it. Nothing more, nothing less, no expected resolution date, nothing. It was no use seeking a different representative, because each time we attempted the same woman would appear yet again! Finally my fiance had, had enough, she was tired, disappointed and reached out to the same woman via email, and requested a refund.

FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE SITUATION began, we got a timely response, with the answer "No." Discouraged she informed the rep, I would be taking over the conversations, my fiance was done, and I couldn't blame her. The ring that should be one of the most perfect pieces to adorn her for the rest of her life, is gone, and she has had to fight to get any communication at all. With me taking it over, I am not emailing some lady whom is rude, unprofessional, and comes across condescending. So what do I do, call the Ice.com customer service, and for the first time since this nightmare began, a real living, breathing, kind soul answers and helps us.

She took care of it all, stating, "we would receive a refund, and for us not to worry about it!" she continued to apologize, and hoped we would purchase from them in the future, instead of being rude and saying no, or being ungrateful, I agreed. Whew, the nightmare is over, I do not know how we will fix the situation but we will get through it! June 12th 2016, my parents call to inform me, a package is at their house. No clue what it would be, because all our wedding supplies, gifts are all coming to our NEW house, the same NEW HOUSE that was listed on the Return form for Ice.com.

I pick up, and low and behold it is the ring, I immediately am puzzled. My fiance was at work, so I waited for her to get off, to make sure maybe I missed something, maybe she spoke to them, who knows. NOPE! She hasn't talked to them since she gave up, and I was the last person to talk to them, so why is the ring back?

Next Morning bright and early I call, Ice.com again, guess who answers the phone the not-so-lovely representative from the emails. I explain to her everything all the while she cuts me off, and says she knows who I am, and that she emailed me, an email I never got, the last conversation was with the woman who said, "they were giving us a refund, and they were so sorry!" The representative said, "No we are not giving you a refund, the other representative was misinformed." Misinformed, I do not know how, she pulled up the profile, and looked at everything, even spoke about a jeweler in NY having the ring, and now you are saying NO, and not only that but you didn't even look at the form with the corrected address, so if my parents didn't live there, the ring could've ended up gone, and we would still be having this conversation. This representative continues on explaining to me, that not only was the rep. who said we could have a refund misinformed, but that MY FIANCE who I spent my hard earned money buying, what I perceived as a beautiful ring, was in-fact wearing the ring, "incorrectly!" "This type of ring can not be worn daily," and then she informed me the ring was dirty and dingy because my fiance must get it that way.

Hmmm... well thank you for continuing to be rude, and although we spent our money on this ring, note there is no disclaimer that the ring can not be worn daily, or anything like that, my fiance is an office manager, she types all day, holds meeting, and the most action her hands get is filing. But now you have not only insulted me, and my fiance, you have went above and beyond insulting our cleanliness, our taste and because you have no compassion, you say we are responsible for the ring, the other rep. lied, per the not-so-lovely representative.

Now, I am not a rocket scientist, but I do know that most customer service lines are recorded and that this conversation, along with the others should be available to negate any inconsistencies, like a representative saying "Yes" we will refund you, and the other saying, basically oh no. she was misinformed, and where I was told how, when and where I should or could correctly wear a ring, I PURCHASED with my money that was defective, and then blamed on my fiance, that was the last conversation with Ice.com, June 13th at 12:32pm EST. I would also like to pint out I did ask if we kept the ring, when it got "dull" again if they would assist in cleaning it, since we were now being told a different situation, and were being forced to keep the ring we didn't want, we would somehow pay to have it expedited shipped back to get it cleaned properly, ( you know since she wears it wrong, and I would obviously want it cleaned before our wedding on 10/9/16 and what do you think happened, we were told, "No!" The level of unprofessional-ism is astounding, the rude, and conniving remarks are very unflattering for a business to market itself.

I will never buy anything from them again, and I will let everyone know what they did to me and my fiance, I would like my money back for the ring, for the expedited shipping, and an apology. If that was me, my boss would be very embarrassed, and Ice.com should be!

Original review posted by user Jun 16, 2016

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Engagement Gold Ring
Pros
One representative that exemplified wonderful customer focus
Cons
That they lie, Steal and cheat honest working people, And then deflect there poor product onto their consumers
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Refund of Purchase, and expedited shipping requested by Ice.com
Review #866760 is a subjective opinion of poster.