Other Company - Poor Services

The emergency room is horrible been waiting for six hours to be seen and still waiting. Something need to be done with this unprofessional service. Someone need to come in and do a investigation on how they treat humans.

Bad quality
Review #1352879 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Denial of Services for Government Employee at GTMO

On Feb 18, 2018, Air Rescue denied me and my wife air lift support off the island for medical emergency, the company lied and said we did not notify them in time to get services. They denied due to lack of us calling them for a routine MRI before the actual medical emergency happened.

We were sent off island to get an MRI so they can see or try to find our what was wrong with my wife.

a few days later she was sent to emergency room and we called Air Rescue to request air lift to hospital in the states. Employees accused us of forging and lying about what appointments we had and where we had them.

Bad quality
Review #1193090 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1193090.

Tricare - Emergency Service Review

1.5

Dont waste your time with the nurse advice line. 10 times out of 10 they will tell you to treat it at home or go to the ER.

Now that those running TRICARE have decided to not allow members to go to Urgent Care, you're screwed. Just skip the phonecall and go straight to the ER, if you go to urgent care they will charge you. I had strep and went to an urgent care despite being told to self treat and go to work.

Even when the test came back positive they charged me over $200. Seriously avoid this service at all costs.

Pricing issue
Review #1021498 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1021498.