Edward Valenciano aka Dove Playboy Manager Scam
This pathetic loser is named "DOVE." He is a playboy manager of many girls in LA and Canada.His real name is Edward Valenciano.
It is hard to get a picture of "DOVE" because he refuses to take ANY pictures whatsoever. This "playboy manager" SCAMS poor girls into modelling for him and he'll put them in some crappy special editions playboy online BS piece of publicity. He manipulates all of them into having sex with him. Dove has all these insane rules about how none of his "girls" are allowed to have boyfriends, or talk to any men except him.
Basically, he has a bunch of playboy models and DJ's, gets them gigs and then takes all of their money. Edward Valenciano tricks poor girls into flying down to wherever he lives in hopes of them actually starting a career in playboy or DJ-ing. He's the biggest JOKE of a manager there is out there! DOVE'S CAREER NEEDS TO BE OVER!!!!
This fake Playboy Manager is a SCAM and has no connections.You'd be better off submitting your pictures yourself, instead of letting himself cut himself a cheque.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Scam Playboy Manager
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "Anabolics pharmacy online is a fraud they go by many names such as Anabolics online.biz ..The Supplement store..Bodybuilding.freshdesk.com Do not order from this site unless you got money to throw away.Us..."
- " I worked for these people and they pretty much treat me like a slave, they owe me over $1,000 in unpaid wages, as well as reimbursement for mileage, referral..."
- "After Toping up in game 40 mins later the credit card company flagged paymentwall for Suspicious Activity. After that it refunded the money automatically and got me banned on the..."
- "My order # DM1283517 was made on September 18, 2016. It's November 14, 2016 and nothing has arrived. Should I give up hope? Should I warn others of this scam? Dealman, the merchant,..."
- "DON'T SHOPE AT BRIDESIRE, QUALITY IS HORRIBLE AND THE DRESS RARELY LOOK LIKE THE PHOTO. ALSO NOTICE THEY DON'T HAVE DETAILED PHOTOS OF THE DRESS EVER. ONLY ONE ANGLE AND..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."