This pathetic loser is named "DOVE." He is a playboy manager of many girls in LA and Canada.His real name is Edward Valenciano.
It is hard to get a picture of "DOVE" because he refuses to take ANY pictures whatsoever. This "playboy manager" SCAMS poor girls into modelling for him and he'll put them in some crappy special editions playboy online BS piece of publicity. He manipulates all of them into having sex with him. Dove has all these insane rules about how none of his "girls" are allowed to have boyfriends, or talk to any men except him.
Basically, he has a bunch of playboy models and DJ's, gets them gigs and then takes all of their money. Edward Valenciano tricks poor girls into flying down to wherever he lives in hopes of them actually starting a career in playboy or DJ-ing. He's the biggest JOKE of a manager there is out there! DOVE'S CAREER NEEDS TO BE OVER!!!!
This fake Playboy Manager is a SCAM and has no connections.You'd be better off submitting your pictures yourself, instead of letting himself cut himself a cheque.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Scam Playboy Manager
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I worked for these people and they pretty much treat me like a slave, they owe me over $1,000 in unpaid wages, as well as reimbursement for mileage, referral..."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "DON'T SHOPE AT BRIDESIRE, QUALITY IS HORRIBLE AND THE DRESS RARELY LOOK LIKE THE PHOTO. ALSO NOTICE THEY DON'T HAVE DETAILED PHOTOS OF THE DRESS EVER. ONLY ONE ANGLE AND..."
- "Not only do they not honor their warranties, the worst customer service agent int he world, Melody (married or related to the owner...who else could work for these thieves but..."
- "I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."