Additional Fees

Echo Matthews and her alcoholic boyfriend Joey Chambers rented me a room in Northgleen Colorado. As soon as I came into the house it reeked of cigarette smoke although I asked before if there would be any and she promised there would be no smoking and that its a non smoking room as I am extremely allergic to cigarette smoke.

The room she rented me didnt even have a light she gave me some broken lamp and said "Sorry theres no lights in this room". The first month there was non stop yelling and cigarette smoking in the house as well as intoxicated behaviour. The kitchen was unusable from day one (you can see the pics attached). The sink would be filled with dirty dishes for the whole time I lived there.

We had to throw out the trash every week for them since they were incapable of doing it. It got really bad in the second month; every week they would have guests over who they would get extremely drunk with and one time the police even came as there was way too much noise. We also asked her "Do you have any manners" in a text to which she said "No". She has 2 parents that are both *** addicts which you can hear in this video that she says that and that explains her behaviour and overall stupidity.

Also the oven didnt work so I wasted over $200 of food because I couldnt make it and had to throw it out when I left since I couldnt transport all of it. Also the dryer required over 5 cycles for each load to be slightly dry as it was completely non functional.

I am warning you . Do not rent a room with her or her stupid boyfriend

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $2000.