Wolfeboro, New Hampshire

I have used this service in the past to send money to family in Cuba without any probelems, but this time I tried to send $200, the guy delivering the money in Cuba said to my cousin that it was only $60 and tried to keep the rest of the money.My family knew how much they were sending otherwise they would have fallen for the scam.

usually the money gets transfered to an ATM card I got for them and that works alot better.

Supposedly the credit card system was donw to they did home delivery.Be very careful when you use this company.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

*** competitor hiding behind a number, Duales is the oldest company in the business and the most reliable and reputable.

Gatineau, Quebec, Canada #830455

SINCE I HAVE BEING USING THIS COMPANY THEY ARE REALLY GOOD SO FAR, AND COURTEOUS, AND WILLING TO HELP AT ANY TIME, BUT THEY ARE AS VULNERABLE AS YOU AND EVERYBODY ELSE. THINGS MIGHT HAPPENS, BUT BLAME THE DELIVERY GUY, NOT THE COMPANY, PLEAASSSE!!!

***, they are good, I have used them for over 15 years....

Quebec, Quebec, Canada #582967

Yeah I know, I got $200 that disappeared in this home delivery scam.I got my money back because i've paid with Visa.

They told me for 2 weeks that the delivery would be done tomorrow.

Their support dept is LAME and they lie all the time.

We now have to use TRANSCARD, complicated and weird website, but effective.

to JoeBloe Chatham, Ontario, Canada #653940

I have use them for 20 years.theyare good.