2.4

American Home Shield - Dryer

I called to have my dryer repaired a very nice service person responded and he had to order parts through American home Shield that took two weeks it’s still did not work ordered more ports took another two weeks through the course of events my dryer was broken for six weeks and it turned out to be a bad breaker in my electrical panel

Bad quality
Review #1318285 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1318285.

American Home Shield - Fix dryer

Cannot fix today as repairman doesn’t carry the parts. This is not what I was told when I got the service agreement

AloofEdibleFrog
Order processing issue
Review #1269426 is a subjective opinion of poster.

American Home Shield - Pissed

I asked for help with my drier. The guy was here for 15 mins, then left.

It took 3 weeks to get some help. but then no one toThat is not real. When asked for help got no help. So am expecting some money pure your orders and I want you to take care of it, like you should.

If that is the right way to do business, that is poor Here is the number for the man who fixed the drier. I expect a call to him and a check to make up for the money you cost me. His name is Michael Lussier and his phone number is 702-497-2124. Willbe waiting for the results very soon, within the next week.

If you have questions, call me, with all the money I have spent. 702-269-9575Barbara Goodwin

Bad quality
Review #1259052 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1259052.

Long And Foster Home Warranty - GE Dryer repair

I called Long & Foster to try and initiate a claim on my electric dryer. First thing is you pay $100.00 before anyone comes out.

They sent a repair man out fairly quickly (a few days) who said he would need to order parts. One month later, he comes back (same guy) and says he has the parts but still can't fix it. So I call back to the main service centre, and they tell me I need to get the repair man out for the third time so that he can write a report. I ask for a different repair man as what's the point in him telling me he can't repair it again.

They tell me to call the company but of course the number goes to the one and only repair guy in that area. I cancel him coming out as he already said he can't fix it.

So how does this warranty work when the guy says he can't fix a three year old dryer and all they offer is the same guy coming out to tell me the same thing again.

A complete waste of money, time and much annoyance. Terrible waste of money.

erelationsHMS
Long And Foster Home Warranty Verified Representative

I agree, this level of service is unacceptable and want to help resolve this any way we can. Please respond to this message or email us at erelations@hmsnational.com with your full property address or claim number, and a member of our team will follow up with you directly.

Thank you! - Stephanie

Warranty issue
Review #1231008 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1231008.

Sears - Worst nightmare in my 75 years of life

Phillipines (which is sears customer service ) needs to get a education, not one that i spoke to could communicate . Not one could answer a question.

So called managers was rude and beleived they had a important job.

I was quoted 3 different trip charges, i was told service would be completed in one day, the nut who came to my home from office on baseline as the repair man was not interested in repairing my kenmore dryer, he tryed to get me sign a warranty agreement of $49.50 for 12 months, then he could give me better deal. Then he needed to order a thermal stat would take 10 to 14 days, this cost was over $300.00.plus $99.00 trip charge. He would not accept my 20% coupon that was sent to me. He got pissed when i told him,, NO ,, i paid him $99.00 by force.

I have reason to beleive i will get my $99.00 back. Next week best buy will buy the part for $11.00 plus labor $137.00 total. They have trip fee as well. Sears needs to close all their stores, just as kmart did.

Ive been in sears store in phoenix and wow, same unhappy employees. Rude and snappy. Never will i buy any thing from sears. Happy kmart gone.

Lets see if we can close down sears. SJB DONT BUY FROM SEARS , THEIR FRAUD BUSINESS

Read

Sears has no interest in repairing your appliance. They only care about upselling you a house warranty that covers nothing.

Sears scam stay clear. Rochester NY

FuzzyKangaroo
Poor customer service
Review #1228362 is a subjective opinion of poster.

American Home Shield - Dryer saga

'my dryer stopped heating, so I paid the $75 for repairman to come out, told me heating element needed replacement...waited 1 week for comeback visit only to find out that it was more electrical and recommendation new dryer replacement . The technician called it in while he was here, so I thought surely I would have a dryer by now!!

Wrong!

the American Home Shield company has been giving me very mixed responses with every phone call. One will tell me it's being processed one day then another tells me the technician hasn't yet called in that I need replacement. I'm tired of the run around and with our weather lately, I am at the end of the my rope! Everyone says they understand that I'm frustrated, but its always someone else that is at fault !!

I will not be recommending this company to anyone interested in a home warranty program. My next step is to contact our Attorney General to have them help with this!

SillyBadger
I didn’t like
Being jerked around for two weeks with still nothing resolved
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1217726 is a subjective opinion of poster.

American Home Shield - Johnson's Premier Plumbing, Htg and Cooling - THE WORST

This contractor is the ABSOLUTE WORST I have ever dealt with. Jay Johnson is owner.

My dryer *** broke off, called AHS for service. They did a quick job of getting the contractor however, this contractor didn't call me - I had to call them. Set up date for technician to come to me home, ordered a timer and a *** said it was a "local part" and should be fixed in a couple days. This was on 14 March 2018, today is 23 March, I have heard NOTHING!

I called, the voice mail box is full so couldn't leave a voice mail. Called the tech that was out to my house - he said parts generally take about 2 weeks to get - that is NOT what he said before. NEVER EVER EVER use the company. POOR service, worse than poor.

I failed to mention that this is the second time I used them - the first time it was with my washer (September 2017) did the same thing, except Jay Johnson - the OWNER- said he FORGOT to put me on the schedule so the tech didn't show up when they told me he would and I had to place several calls and text messages to get a tech out to my house.

After about 2 weeks of the same crap, I hired a guy I was recommended to from my neighbor, he fixed it in 2 DAYS!!!

This company needs to be taken off of the contractor listing for my area! they SUCK!!!

PerplexedBoxerDog
Poor customer service
Review #1217424 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Sears Home Services - Avoid Sears Home Warranty and HomeSure

If you have Sears repair your appliance, chances are that the technician will push you to buy a 'Sears Home Warranty' to cover your appliances and provide you peace of mind. In fact, he'll even discount his service by 50% that very day if you buy one.

And who doesn't trust a legendary brand like Sears, right? And that kind Sears repairman looking out for your best interests. Well, don't fall for it. For some reason, Sears saw fit to partner with Cross Country Home Services AKA HomeSure AKA Country Home Services.

And they aren't reputable. When I needed a repair on my dryer and range exhaust unit, it took two days to get a repair person out. He wasn't from Sears, but a small outfit that was badly reviewed online. He diagnosed the prob, said he'd order the parts and get back quickly as the parts were easy to find.

We went without the dryer working for 8 days, and that was after much effort to get things moving. Then, on the 10th day, a rep from the HomeSure/CCHS calls to deny the claim on the built-in range exhaust unit. The small print apparently excludes this item completely.

The only silver lining is that I needed repairs in the second month of my agreement, was able to reevaluate the deal and get out before paying a lot for a very little....a bad proposition overall. Avoid them and pay out of pocket to end up ahead.

Read

Well said they are sending out dish network to service appliances. The service is pathetic get your money back for your warranties before they are bankrupt. Rochester NY

Poor customer service
Review #1191479 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1191479.

Warrantech can’t get dryer part

We paid $229.99 for extended warranty through Warrantech on a Samsung dryer two years ago. Now we need a new control panel.

After more than two weeks the repair company says that Warrantech ordered the part and it won’t be in until April!

The parts are available on the Internet, but apparently they want to wait for a ship to come in from China Because it’s cheaper! Repair #8928138-00

Warranty issue
Review #1190576 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1190576.
1.3

Whirlpool - Buyer beware

Bought the dryer October 2016 it died Died Dec 2017 was told by whirlpool customer relations supervisor Benjamin that their products "are good for a year!"that's why you buy the extended warranty. I called the servicemen to come it took almost 11 weeks to fix, all thru the holidays till Jan.

25 2018. First it was the thermostat then it was the heating element. Spoke to a separate supervisor for some compensation for my time rearranging my doctors appointments and dragging all that laundry back and forth and the stress of this all going on from Dec 10, so Christmas and news years not able to dry my clothes. Brittany the second supetvisor told me there would be no compensation whether I liked it or not.

I was just seeking my gas money laundry money and my stress . I told her for one of her employees to tell me the products are good for a year only was terrible. I did not misunderstand what the employee said . So buyers beware when you pay good money for their products that they only guarantee for a year is crazy.

(. She did not say that it's only a one year manufactures warranty she clearly stated to me they only guarantee their products for a year! Whirlpool also owns Amanna and Maytag.

So I guess I'll buy General Electric for now on. What a disgrace!

WP2008

Hello, we are sorry to hear of your experiences and would like to look into this with you. We apologize for our part in the confusion, our products are not just good for one year.

We would not be around if we used a business model like that as you can guess! The industry standard warranty is one year, but we want to focus on your machine, your concerns.

Please email us at Whirlpool_Reviews@Whirlpool.com and include your name, address, phone number along with the model and serial number so we can reach out to you.

Thank you for posting, we look forward to hearing from you!

Rob S

Whirlpool Social Media.

Warranty issue
Review #1177036 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1177036.