Flexshopper - Approval then declined

I was approved for 525 balance when I went to Place an order it declined me

Dryer
Review #1455215 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1455215.

Costway - Help with my item

No phone call no return phone call can't e even get throu

Dryer
Review #1442973 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1442973.

Brandsmart Usa - Dryer not working

When turn on dryer the drum don’t turn

ColorfulPenguin250
Damaged or defective
Review #1424960 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Sears - Poor customer Service indeed

I have been trying all day to reach a Manager or a Supervisor to talk to about my dryer getting spots on our clothes ever since we bought the machine. We finally just figured out that it was actually from the dryer after running it empty and seeing some goo on the insides after a cycle.

I keep getting transferred over and over to the same overseas departments after explaining everything and each one saying that they can send someone out but it will cost me since the dryer is over the one year warranty period without ever letting me talk to a supervisor. This dryer alone was almost $900!

GeneralStork
Tags
  • Useless Customer Service Staff
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1351768 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Aarons - Defected appliance

The dryer was delivered to me defected was told i would recieve a discount for it and i would recieve 25.00 for each referral ive sent to aarons but havent recieved anything yetSad

Read

You dont receive $25 cash for referrals. You get a $25 credit on your account towards your payment.

Always looking for a damn handout.

And for the record, it's "defective", not "defected".... illiterate ***

Aarons Verified Representative

Hello. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we are sorry to hear about your concerns with your merchandise.

We will look into this matter further. Please send us an email includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number?

We hope to hear from you soon. -Tavius

RotundMonitorLizard
Damaged or defective
Review #1281025 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.8

Aarons - Used Garbage dryer

I got a dryer from aarons and from the begining it was a loner they said the one we where renting to own needed a heating eleament the sales rep vern said he would fix it for now use the loner but the loners they gave use keep breaking down. Finially after 6 months of 3 loners that keep breaking they gave us a grey one that the door keeps saying it open.

In all the years of buys this store has the worst workers with bad attitudes and ignorent. Id like the real aaron company to call to hear all of what they have said and did.

Aarons Verified Representative

Hello,This is very unfortunate. We want to help as much as possible with get you a repalcement fridge. Can you please email us at myexperience@aarons.com and include your first and last name, phone number and zip code so we can look more into this.Thank you,Kala

Bad quality
Review #1194602 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1194602.
2.7

Lowes - How hard is it to buy a dryer???

So complicated.....where to begin?!? Purchased a dryer through Lowe's online several days ago.

They call me the next day saying, for whatever reason, the order wasn't able to go through. So they cancel it out & I reorder it on the phone. I get the dryer delivered after several ridiculous & confusing phone calls back & forth with Lowe's. They made so many mistakes with my order, that I decided I better check my credit card statement.

The purchase price was supposed to be $350.80. They charged to my credit card $420.10! Of course when I call them, yet again, they're closed! So I have to call tomorrow for yet another ridiculous & confusing phone call to try & get this straightened out!

I am so done with Lowe's!!!! This has been the most frustrating transaction I have ever had!!! They really need to get their act together!! None of them knows what they're doing, & none of them care!!!

Their sale prices aren't worth the aggravation!!! This has been a nightmare!!!

Read

Hopefully you called the credit card customer service department to dispute the charge, if nothing else it helps to get the merchants attention.

I liked
Price
Anything else
Pricing issue
Price reduction
Review #1168615 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1168615.
1.5

Home Depot - Horrible service

Bought washer dryer wanted it delivered they set up two appointments could not get them to me before two o'clock so they dropped it at home depot store went to get it next day had to wait over hour they said it wasn't registered got them home finally dryer doesn't heat called same day I picked up said they couldn't do anything gave me number to call so now I'm waiting till Monday to call when this place opens . The store is in Statesville nc

wvuraptor
Damaged or defective
Review #1122768 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Aarons - Horrible customer service

I have two appliances from Aaron's in Bremen Georgia. Last week I had to call the fire department to my home because the dryer wires caught fire.

Thankfully I had not yet fallen asleep for the night and was quickly able to get my three boys out of the house and call the fire department. When I called to inform the store and find what I needed to do they simply said I needed to bring in a copy of the fire report. The next day I went and obtained a copy and brought it to them only to be treated very poorly. Three different people read over the report before the manger finally came in from outside and took the report.

Never once did any one offer any apologies or even ask if everyone was okay. All the manger asked was if the dryer was repairable to which I explained that I had no idea because I don't repair appliances, all I know is the cord is burnt up and it smells of smoke as well as all my clothes that were in the dryer. She had no idea what needed to be done next, how long any thing would take but offered to sell me a new dryer on a new lease not being able to tell me what was going on with the current lease. I left very upset and called customer service and complained about her poor service and lack of genuine care or knowledge.

I was told the regional manger would call me within 48 hours. After 48 hours and no call I called back and they gave me the phone number to reach the regional manager. I have called 3 times and left voicemails and still not a single word from anyone. I called back again today to customer service to see what else I can do and they told me to write a letter.

Really?

After waiting a week no one has called to let me know what is going to be done at all or made any attempt to makes things right. Very upset by the lack of care for customers.

Hello,

Oh no, This is very unfortunate. We greatly appreciate your business and value you as cutomer.

We want to look more into this for you.

Can you please send an email to myexperience@aarons.com and include you first and last name, brief description, phone number and zip code so we can look into this.

Kala

Rakestraw5
1019 Alabama Ave, Bremen, GA 30110, USA
I liked
Original staff
I didn’t like
Rude dont know how to talk to customers, Rude employees
Bad quality
Review #1095028 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Purchasing Power - Wait period

I ordered a washer and dryer set only to have the dryer dented in. Call for replacement and the young name kendra who has excellent customer service made all the arrangements.

Now is is over a month since all this has transpired and i am still waiting. Like you I also have access to most of your customers. I am a AFGE union president and I am supposed to be endorsing your company. Sitting here with no knowledge of when my product will arrive and The deductions keep coming out.

I find myself sitting in Laundromat on weekends losing valuable summertime waiting. That is a nasty break down of service. I would think my patients waiting for me get them a transplant would like that break in service.

I looked into my account and found that your accounting morons have doubled bill to lock me out. I can tell unless my spouse wants to continue to do business with you, I would be and I will tell District 1 thru 15 about my horror story.

Fredlee61
Poor customer service, Not following thur, Lack of honesty
Poor customer service
$2000
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1092705 is a subjective opinion of poster.