I live in a ruel area called Tunas Mo.Your driver drives by my house like the devil is on her bumper.

I'm not telling you a lie, I'll bet she is doing 35 miles per hr. passed my house. Most of the time I can't see the road for her dust. No regard for anyone but her.

If the kids were playing outside she would run over one of them before she could get stopped. My house is close to the road. I don't care how fast she drives but she could slow down then speed up after she passed my house. I want it stopped now.

If I don't get a response from you I'll go to a higher up. Her name is Vicky & she delivers in the Tunas, Mo. area. I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble, I just want this speeding past my house stopped.

My address is 17 Bentwood Lane Tunas, Mo.

65764 .I expect a answer from you & soon.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Other Company "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Keystone Rv - Fresh water tank mounted improperly Keystone Rv "I have a 2014 hideout that is used very rarely. I went elk hunting last month and by the time I got to camp I had no fresh water. After..." Read more Coinstar - What a rip-off!!! Coinstar "I specifically went to this Coinstar machine at a Kriger because it would give gift cards; when I started the machine it actually asked if I wanted a gift card..." Read more Camping World - Disrespectful Manager and Bad Service Camping World "Today, 10/19/17, My husband and I went to Campingworld because I really wanted to purchase the M33 Mallard Travel Trailer. Well, when we were there previously, the finance manager gave..." Read more Dressilyme - Left without a dress Dressilyme "Buying from dressilyme was a huge mistake. I know the dresses are 'replica' dress but one would expect it to at least be close to the image shown on the..." Read more