3.7

Amc Theatres - The prices of concessions change

Last time I paid 3.99 for a drink and that’s still over priced for a 1.00 on the out side but this go round the gold peak sweet tea no refil small *** bottle 6$. No more will I purchase any consessions here.

HurriedHarrier
Pricing issue
Review #1327908 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.6

Speedway Gas Station - Complain about one of the store

Going to the store to get a fountain drink it specifically says any size fountain drink so I got the 52 oz and Lady brings it up as a dollar 74 and says it's only up to 44 Oz if it's any size it should be the same price

PerplexedDrever
Pricing issue
Review #1326331 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Drink Review

What two bottles of pop and filled up my tank and was told that I could not get ice in my own cup. Which they wanted to charge me $0.50 for period that's fine I will go to 711 from now on I'm sure they will appreciate my money more

Drink
Review #1015030 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1015030.

Drink Review

They are inconsistent with the rules on the limited in drinks. They let me buys drinks then wanted me to return half on them back.

Very unprofessional and they need staff member to guard the soft drinks. I will pay double before going back to deal with *** people .

Order processing issue
Review #939188 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer939188.

Taco Bell - Drink Review from Columbus, Ohio

I only need the meal from a combo but do not need drink, why I still was charged for the drink?

Read

So don't order the combo, it includes all the food items and the drink in its price, if you don't want all of those things, do not order the combo... order exactly what you want to order and it will be cheaper.

Its only a slight discount if you wanted the food items and drink than if those were rang in individually. If you dont want the drink at all there is NO reason to order it.

Problems with payment
Review #919385 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer919385.
2.2

Drink Review

I go to your Farmville, NC store but this applies to all the Speedways' in that area including Greenville and Wilson. I would love to get a frozen drink in there like the (slurpee machine)(7-11) but being a diabetic...

I can't have all that sugar!

7-1, Wawa have diet coke flavor, crystal light flavors...all sugar-free!!! C'mon Speedway get with the program already!!

Robbinreeves1
Drink
Review #906383 is a subjective opinion of poster.