Seller: Wish Product: Dress Clear all filters (0 of 281 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Wish - Wrong size

Hi My name is Mike i order a dress and the size is small but i place a order for a large size. Please could someone call me (646) 420-8442 Thank You

Featured

Wish - False advertising
Very unhappy with the dress, looks nothing like the picture at all, very very disappointing, I don’t think it right that you do false advertising. The dress I got isn’t anything near to the picture. I will also include a pic.
1.6

Wish - About order

Hello, I ordered some items. 2 swim dresses were refunded by Wish without explanation. 3rd one came the wrong size. The last item didn’t fit and I decided to return back,I tried to get an answer how do I do that. Instead my account was flagged for many returns. Is it my fault? Please help me to solve the problem. Best regards, Sofia.

Wish - JUNK!!!!

I ordered a dress and 5 hairbands. I got the wrong dress design, and it is a piece of junk!! I have never seen such bad quality!!! I never got the headbands! the phone # that is listed on customer service is NO good! I have emailed this company for the complaint and a refund at least 40 times. They keep responding by sending me a link to complain on, which I have many, many times!!! These Chinese companies are the worst!!!!! NEVER GOT A REFUND!!!! JUST A BUNCH OF THIEVES!!! MORE DETAILS? JUNK, JUNK, JUNK, JUNK, JUNK, NO CONTACT #{{Redacted}}
Reply to reviews
Hi I was wondering what is the address to the headquarters so that I can send my merchandice back to you, But the card I use to pay for all this is closed, So I was wondering if you could sen my return money back to me in a check, Thank you for your time, Carol Jones...

Wish - I need helpe I received the long items
The thinks is I order dresses but then one I was wait the send me the long one I need help

Wish - Didn't understand what they were talking about

My dresses are too small I want to know how do I send it back and get my money
1.9
#1205812

Wish - Wrong size and color

I ordered 3 items received 3 same color and also wrongsize need medium tracking# is w100032052661h since you made the mistake why should I have to pay for your mistake since i just received it I guess 3people won't receive Christmas gifts from me THANK

Wish - Pregunta sobre las medidas de largo del vestido

Wish - Pregunta sobre las medidas de largo del vestido
Por favor quisiera saber. Cuanto mide de largo este vestido. Gracias.
Show

Wish - I need to talk to someone about my order

The dress I ordered is too small.trying to contact ya!!