Cathybuy - BAD QUILITY OF DRESSES

I bought 2 black dresses from you 1 of the black dresses had rip on it and the other have lots of string hanging from it and they are to small to wear. So I will like to returned both dresses and get my refund back on card or check. Please give me some kind instruction on how to shipped them back to you.

FrozenPike474
Damaged or defective
Loss
Full refund
Review #1495367 is a subjective opinion of poster.

No words can't explain my feelings of getting the wrong dress plus not in gold and pink like we asked for.

In August 30,2018 I took my daughters and mother to R & R Boutique to shop for a quinceneria dress. As we looked through the catalogs we found a dress we like in Morilee catalog. The dress didn't come in pink and gold but the owner told us she can have it special order in pink and gold. She said I needed to give $500 down so the company can start on the dress. I went ahead and bought a package from her that she offered which includes dress,shoes,tiara,gloves,etc. I gave her $200 then 2 days later I sent her $300 with my mom. Payments were made through out the months till the full balance of 2,055 was paid off . Everything in the package was to be pink and gold like her dress. The girls dresses standing in the quince were to be light pink and gold. The suits for the boys were black but would have gold suspenders and gold bow tie. Well on 3-04-2019 the dress came in so I took my daughter and mother to R & R Boutique to pick up the dress. As we walk in we noticed the dress on the mannequin and was shocked because the dress was pink & silver. This dress looked like a cheap knock off version of Morilee designer with the Morilee tag on which it looked like it was stich on. I argued with the owner telling her that's not the colors nor the dress from the catalog. She responded " The quinceneria has to stand out and be different from the colors of the decorations " I told her and who are you to choose what color my daughter should wear? " She got upset of course saying I didn't appreciate her hard work in getting this dress plus doing the decorations I ordered. She wouldn't let my daughter try on the dress at the location since I was upset. She refused a refund so I took the dress and left. My daughter tried on the dress and it fit her big from the top so I took the dress to a seamstress to get it altered. The seamstress pointed out the different issue with the dress.

1. The top of the dress was silghtley crooked.

2. The *** part one was bigger then the other.

3. The dress was missing ruffles in different parts.

4. The back crossover straps from the dress was not from a different dress plus the fabric behind it was slightly higher than the straps.

5. The dress has 2 different color pinks.

6. Straps of dress were too big.

Overall it's sad to say I can't afford to buy my daughter another dress since her quinceneria is only a week away. Now my daughter stuck with a dress that is horribly made. I can't express how I'm feeling and stressing at this point. I hope someone can help me to stop this business owner from lying to clients and getting away with it. This has been my worst experience ever!!! I don't see how this business owner has been running a business if she gives you what she wants and not what the clients ask for. She will argue and argue back as if she is so right and the customer wrong.

SuperiorSpiderMonkey574
Loss
Full refund
Review #1488979 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cathybuy - Dress made of rags

What a joke, selling these clothes to the people that are supposed to be intelligent, including myself. A well educated girl that just got ripped off by a Chinese company, now who are the smart ones, the people that make a beautiful piece of clothing, then send it off to a cheap company to redo it only to have the poorest workmanship I have EVER SEEN.

Shame on us in the United States. Stop this company !!!!

Dress
Review #1487852 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1487852.

Ivrose - Return

I have request a return address several times to no avail. The package contained no return info or label.

YawningMongrel
Bad quality
Review #1476451 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Stylewe - My dress looked like a costume

Poor quality, sizing is for children and I am tiny, can’t return because no one will get back to you.

Bad quality
Review #1475930 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1475930.

Wish - Horrible

Send me wrong item below is what I ordered got a different item. Please send the correct item I ordered asap :o

Not as described
Review #1473433 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1473433.

AbaoWedding - Frustrated

I love this dress. Do not get me wrong.

However, I have ordered this twice in ivory. Each time it has came in, it’s been WHITE! I don’t want white. When I open the amazon package, it is in the AbaoWedding packaging.

Then the seller packaging it says it’s an ivory dress.

Once you open it up it’s WHITE! This has now happened twice.

PanoramicGiraffe140
Not as described
Review #1460627 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.2

Stylewe - Your sizing sucks, shipping is too long, return/exchange is so hard

at a time that all other companies make return/exchange so painless,

you making it so hard will be the end of your company.

you *** so many customers that you feel the need to have an address like that.

your sizing is the worst. one dress size 4 fits but the other one size 4-6 is too small. I need XL in that dress also. I wear s or maybe m. I never wear XL in us sizes.

YummyStork
I liked
I liked some of the styles of women clothing
I didn’t like
Very poor return policy, Wrong sizing information very poor exchange policy, Very long delivery time
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
send me a return tag for the wrong sizing of the dress,I need exchange for XL.
Review #1458490 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cathybuy - Don't buy please

It took a month to get the clothes. They are the worst quality of clothing I've ever seen.

There are spots on the dresses and they are not well made. I wasted almost 500 dollars. I'm stuck with them. Please do not buy from this company.

The material of the clothing is like something I've never purchased.

Seems like the dresses were made from sweat shirt stretchy material. One white dress collar looks dirty.

DimRockhopperPenguin190
Bad quality
Review #1455678 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.1

Wish - Shopping Cart Price Increases

I have begun noticing that many sellers on WISH, list a low price for items I'm looking for but after choosing color, size, etc., and you add it to your cart, the price increases with no explanation. I was going to buy a woman's long boho dress on WISH for $5.00, selected the size and color, regular shipping, added it to my cart and the price came up as $15.00 That's a hugh price jump with no justification or reason. This is happening with more items all the time and WISH needs to address this issue and give an explanation as to why this is happening.

Summerstar
Pricing issue
Review #1431795 is a subjective opinion of poster.