I feel for you and your sister.Only a heartless thug would do such a thing.

But you know what they say and it's true"what goes around comes around. What people do to you;back to them. In this system we live in, it doesn't take but a day, or week and back to them. She was in an accident I heard and just recently-she and cassandra jones.

Do you know who is cassandra jones; her sister maybe? You have to do small claims court and they will put a judgement on her-she can never own a home and always depending on other people to get cars, etc. Trusting boy friends that might run off with her hidden dollars. Don't worry- she has already gotten hers.

Oh. but it's not over. I hear she struck again out in Houston a few more times. Surely, she is screwing up and someone with a bigger brain will catch her in their prey, expose her.

God will deliver her up to justice. don't you worry, she won't escape. Her days are numbered for abusing the disadvantaged under a license. Have you followed up with the Dads program on her.

Then do so right away.You might be surprised.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more