after i paid 50 dollars for a satellite online tv service, so that i could cut on the cable bill the company started to give me suggestions on how to fix the problem.all the suggestions were follow but four hours after i joint them i was still trying to tell them about customer dissatisfaction.

they offered over 3500 channels, but i could not get one Chanel to work. i had to requested full refund of a program that was not working. They had no one to call only communication by email.

this is a scam service satellite online tv.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Diebold USA - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Diebold USA "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Broken dome multiple times Nuwave Oven "I called customer service multiple times. I had to buy new domes and still they broke. I was told i had warranty when i bought it. I try calling after..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Wynnwood Firestone State Inspection Scam Firestone Complete Auto Care "1. They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam. It has happened each time..." Read more