I ORDERED A PICTURE FROM FURNITURE FIND, WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT THE SAME COLOR AS IT APPREARED TO BE ONLINE. I WANTED TO RETURN IT.

I CALLED FURNITUREFIND.COM AND GOT AN ANSWERING SERVICE (1ST CLUE SOEMTHING WAS WRONG) I CALLED TWICE AND EMAILED TWICE WITH NO RESPONSE. (2ND CLUE SOEMTHING WAS WRONG).

I CALLED THE NUMBER ON THE PACKING SLIP AND THEY TOLD ME THAT I DID NOT ORDER ANY MERCAHNDISE FROM THEM THAT FURNITURE FIND BUYS THE MERCHANDISE FROM THEM AND THEN RESELLS IT TO THE PUBLIC(3RD CLUE SOMETHING WAS WRONG).

FINALLY I CALLED ANOTHER 800 NUMBER I FOUND ON THEIR WEBSITE AND WAS ON HOLD FOR AN "OPERATOR" AND AFTER ABOUT 15 MINUTES THE PHONE JUST CLICKED INTO SOMEONES VOICE MAIL AND I LEFT A MESSAGE BUT DIDNT SAY WHAT IT WAS REGARDING. I GOT A CALL BACK WITHIN 10 MINUTES..WOW SOMEONE REALLY WORKS AT FURNITURE FIND!

I PROCCEDED TO ASK HOW I CAN RETURN MY ITEM AND I WAS TOLD THAT THERE IS A “RESTOCKING FEE” OF 25% OF WHAT I PAID FOR THE ITEM.

AND I WOULD HAVE TO *** OF WORK TO SIT HOME AND WAIT FOR UPS TO COME PICK UP THE ITEM OR I CAN RETURN IT MYSELF AND ALSO PAY FOR THE SHIPPING MYSELF.

THAT IS THE MOST OBSURB RETURN POLICY I HAVE EVER HEARD OF.

WELL THE WOMAN GOT VERY NASTY AND TOLD ME THAT IS THE WAY IT IS AND IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT TOO BAD.

I SAID WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THAT?

SHE SAID THAT IS THE WAY IT IS, DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND UPS OR NOT?

I SAID NO I TOLD YOU I WON’T BE THERE I HAVETO WORK FOR A LIVING.

SHE SAID OK THEN BYE. I SAID YOU HAVE NOT BEEN VERY HELPFUL TO ME AND SHE SAID VERY SARCASTICALLY HAVE A NICE DAY.

I REPEAT DO NOT, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE ITEM…THEY ARE CROOKS AND RIP OFF ARTISTS.

FURNITUREFIND.COM IS A SCAM!!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments