I will make it quick.Don't waste your time at this store.

The prices were way to high for their quality of furniture and the customer service was the worst. Once they get your money they have no desire to help you at all. The product was misrepresented , but they had the money so they could care less about the customer at that point. Even the men that delivered the furniture agreed it was not what I ordered.

They advised I call the owner. When I dealt with her it was one of the worst experiences I have ever had as a consumer.

She was rude and inconsiderate and still had the nerve to say if there is anything I can do to help just let me know.Why do you think I was there in the first place?

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Never buy a smok product again Smok "bad enough i bought the alien and had paint problems, so I buy a T Priv love the feel and weight of it it's hefty feels built well, until i..." Read more Four Seasons Sunrooms Of Springfield - Do your homework...Before signing on the dotted line!! Four Seasons Sunrooms Of Springfield "You need to know, Four Seasons offices are owned and operated privately, so if you think that legitimatizes them, you have a false sense of security. Contract date: June 23,..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Hayward 400NG heater leaking after 3.5 months Hayward Pool Products "We bought a Hayward gas heater and after 3.5 months the heat exchanger is leaking- Hayward refuses to honor warranty and blames it on pool chemistry- We have had pools..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy Nv Real Estate Academy "Investment in Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy is worth every penny. We (my wife my son and myself) went to 3 days seminar, bus tour and went through field training..." Read more