Additional Fees

Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take the training also.Sure, there are certain easy ways to spot signs of money laundering like moving large amounts of money in and out, or large checks from different Companies deposited and then removed after cleared.

These bank tellers are for the most part minimum wage jobs and the tellers for the most part are unhappy with their jobs. Imagine a person who essentially has little to no skills and are angry, not with you but themselves. These tellers do the training and long story short they have been given power over YOU! They will provide a little payback at your expense for not being where they want to be.

Respect is earned its not given but many people dont understand this concept. Basically there is nothing you can do about it unless your balance is so high that you can go to the manager who is typically unhappy with their position also and unless you threaten to take out your continuous balance of 50, 100k or more which almost no one would keep in a bank you have no clout. The executives at the bank understand the cheap labor is better for the bottom line than people who care so there is little to no accountability for these people, same is true when you call (so called) customer service. These days most people are somewhat tethered to a bank due to auto deposit and auto bill pay and the banks know this which is why they offer incentives like free gift card etc when you set up electronic deposits and bill payments.

If I treated my clients the way banks treat their customers I would starve to death. We dont need to be treated like this. We can do something about it just like when the country is unhappy with a political party on either side we the people get rid of them. Join me, send me an email at adam@randellfinancial.com.

Just say I WANT THE BANKS TO BE MORE ACCOUNTABLE and write your name, I will take care the rest but I need thousands of emails. Share this with your email list and have them share with their list. I PROMISE TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE USING MY OWN RESOURCES TO HANDLE THE PROBLEM.

IF PEOPLE ARE UNWILLING TO HELP THEY SHOULD NOT BE POSTING THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINTS ON THE INTERNET WHICH WILL DO NOTHING.adam@randellfinancial.com

Reason of review: We have a voice.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments