Hire these people from a beautiful, professional full color ad in Home Magazine where they advertise a 5 year warranty on labor and materials.They didn't didn't rescreen the enclosure at the individual panel level (like it was when they found it and everybody else has) as well as left screens untucked yet cut and hanging.

The dripped brown paint all over the patio, into my pool and spa and fountain as well as leaving debris in the pools to be sucked up by my pool sweeper and clogging the filter system. They dropped their ladder onto the lion's head of the fountain breaking off plaster parts and paint. They got brown paint on my white vinyl fence and left it. The screen they put up is puckered in places as well.

They left strips of screen, and rubber scraps over my lawn and in my flower garden. They sprayed paint on my driveway as well as oversprayed the patio and all over the grass. They were booked to start on 10/18 and continued off and on in between other jobs. The asked for an additional payment above the 1/2 down before finishing the job.

They disappeared last week leaving my lovely patio, pool, hot tub and fountain as well as yard a complete mess.

Do not hire Ash Poole who's number is 727-953-0157.He is a rip-off artist.

Review about: Remodeling.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: $1500 refund to pay for contractors to fix their mess.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments