Just found out about losing FX and other channels.I paid for a service that will now be less for the same price.

Mr. Chang says that he is trying to help the customer by not allowing FOX to demand higher prices in these harsh economic times. Well is Mr. Chang going to lower my bill since I will be getting less channels????

Negotiate and keep the FOX package or I will shop for a different carrier for my tv needs.

There has to be a compromise!THAT is all the customer needs in these 'harsh economic times'!!!!

Thanks for listening!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

You are correct.My two favorite shows on television are on fx.

I am pretty furious about this. I am pissed at Fox for being greedy *** as usual, but I am more pissed at direct tv for cutting these channels, because like you said sir. I won't be paying less for these channels.

I am losing twice.This is ***.

Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers is a crook Other Company "Linton Beavers of Detroit is a crook. He lied about being skilled enough to do tuck pointing on brick work, took money for work he did not complete and for..." Read more Other Company - M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Other Company "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more Dressilyme - Left without a dress Dressilyme "Buying from dressilyme was a huge mistake. I know the dresses are 'replica' dress but one would expect it to at least be close to the image shown on the..." Read more Animaterz - Thiefs / Stole our Website & Claimed to Be Us! Animaterz "Octalogo, OctaVideo, LogoScientist, Globelink Studios and more are all interconnected. These guys, well the buyer of the domains (Alex Walker) and other key players that are apart of this group,..." Read more FTD Gold Membership Not Worth Money Ftd "FTD will not allow frequent flier miles program members who are members of their yearly paid Gold Program to earn miles and use the benefits of the Gold Rewards Program...." Read more Shore Funding Solutions Inc - Shore Funding Solutions, Inc Telemarketing Scam Shore Funding Solutions Inc "In 2015 I told Shore Funding to never call me ever again. Then, they called me again. Shore Funding is a gaggle of scam telemarketers running a boiler room operation..." Read more