I bought a sectional couch with scotchgaurd and warranty totaling $3,000.Within one yr the couch had broken.

I called the plainfield IN store I purchased it from. They said I didn't purchase a structural warranty. I was told from the sales rep that structural and fabric warranties were good for 7 yrs....that's why I bought them! So ya they couldn't help me at all unless I pay for the service and repairs out of pocket.

So here recently I made a claim on my fabric warranty...a joke! I told them about water spots and she told me if there are more than 4 spots on one piece that it's no longer considered and they will not cover it.

The furniture quality here is very cheap for the nice price u pay for it.I have learned my lesson and will never come back to them for business!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Audiosavings - SCAM Artist's and refuse to honor price!!! Audiosavings "On October 4th, 2017, I found """Rockville SBG1188 18" 1000Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer""" on walmart.com, for the price of $6.95 each. So I placed 2 orders for some speakers...." Read more Smartstyle - One of the worst decisions I ever made Smartstyle "I took my 5 year old daughter in to have a few inches taken off. The cut I asked for is salon 101, basic knowledge. Next I know, my daughter's..." Read more Dressilyme - Left without a dress Dressilyme "Buying from dressilyme was a huge mistake. I know the dresses are 'replica' dress but one would expect it to at least be close to the image shown on the..." Read more Schulte Subaru - Faulty windsheild Schulte Subaru "2018 Subaru outback one week old have used the defrosters one time on a cold morning light frost on windshield. Let car run for 10 minutes to warm up came..." Read more